Search coach tickets to Duisburg
How to get to Duisburg by coach
|Trips per day||835|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Duisburg is located at the junction of the Rhine and Ruhr rivers in western Germany. Duisburg's harbor is the largest inland port in the world, with 21 docks in total. The Innenhafen, or Inner Harbor, used to be the center of the city's industry but today is a center for dining and nightlife. Make a point to stroll along the marina to check out the many kinds of boats, relax in one of the green spaces, and of course, stop in one of the many restaurants for a delicious dinner.
In the Meiderich district, make sure to check out the Landschaftspark Duisburg Nord. This industrial steelworks complex had gone disused since 1985 before its reinvention into a public park. The unique complex includes trails along what used to be sewer systems, a viewing tower made from the blast furnace, and even a scuba diving center in what originally was a gasometer. Kaiserberg, on the other hand, is a more traditional park that is home to both a zoo and a botanical garden.
Hundreds of bus and train routes to Duisburg make the city extremely accessible. Train companies, including Deutsche Bahn and FlixTrain, provide rail travel, and FlixBus provides the bulk of Duisburg's bus service. This means Berlin, Hamburg, Paris, and more cities across Europe are within just a short bus or train ride from Duisburg.
What coach companies travel to Duisburg, Germany?
Located in Germany, Duisburg is accessible by coach from 235 other cities. You can choose from 835 daily scheduled trips when you search for coaches to Duisburg on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most coaches on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Duisburg are also available..
Coach companies serving Duisburg
|Coach||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Union Ivkoni||6||3h 31m||£22.50|
|Euroclub||2||1d 2h 36m||£107.70|
Sindbad is a Polish bus company that began its service in 1983. Its fleet of over 120 modern, comfortable coaches connects destinations across Europe. Passengers have access to onboard Wi-Fi and entertainment, air conditioning, restrooms, and beverages.
Union Ivkoni was founded in Bulgaria in 1992 and quickly expanded its operations throughout Europe. Popular routes include both shorter travels within one country and long-haul international trips. Their reliable buses offer amenities to make your trip comfortable, including air conditioning, extra legroom, and power outlets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a coach ticket to Duisburg?
Where is the coach station in Duisburg, Germany?
The busiest coach station in Duisburg is Otto-Keller-Straße. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular coach stations in Duisburg are:
- Otto-Keller-Straße 17
Is Duisburg a popular coach travel destination?
What is the population of Duisburg?
How much do coach tickets to Duisburg cost?
What coach station is located closest to the city center of Duisburg?
Top coach routes to and from Duisburg
- bus from Loerrach to Duisburg
- bus from Rotterdam to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Venice
- bus from Duisburg to Krakow
- bus from Isselburg to Duisburg
- bus from Skopje to Duisburg
- bus from Bonn to Duisburg
- bus from Venice to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Bonn
- bus from Duisburg to Cologne
- bus from Münster to Duisburg
- bus from Prague to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Barcelona
- bus from Brzeg to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Minsk
- bus from Duisburg to Paris
- bus from Duisburg to Erfurt
- bus from Warsaw to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Hamburg
- bus from Duisburg to Warsaw
- bus from Duisburg to Prague
- bus from Leverkusen to Duisburg
- bus from Venlo to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Munich
- bus from Vienna to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Berlin
- bus from Duisburg to Kołobrzeg
- bus from Duisburg to Vienna
- bus from Suwałki to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Wrocław
- bus from Duisburg to Amsterdam
- bus from Duisburg to Budapest
- bus from Paris to Duisburg
- bus from Frankfurt am Main to Duisburg
- bus from Cologne to Duisburg
- bus from Tuzla to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to Szczecin
- bus from Nijmegen to Duisburg
- bus from Duisburg to London
- bus from Belgrade to Duisburg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.