Search coach tickets to Glasgow
How to get to Glasgow by coach
|Trips per day||408|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland. The city's name means "Dear Green Place" in Gaelic, and Glasgow earns this title as it is one of the most vibrant and exciting cities in the area. Beyond its impressive green spaces, it is full of historical and cultural destinations.
There are dozens of inspiring museums and galleries in the city, including the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Riverside Museum, and the Gallery of Modern Art. The Glasgow Green is a vast public park dotted with monuments right next to the People's Palace, a museum devoted to social history. In the central shopping district, Buchanan Street is your go-to for mouthwatering cuisine and retail therapy.
If you want to try some local beer, hit up The Pot Still, The Ben Nevis Bar, or The Laurieston. Be sure to visit the Clydeside Distillery, too, so you can see how the national drink of Scotland (hello, Scotch) is manufactured.
Several trains serve Glasgow, including Avanti West Coast, TransPennine Express, CrossCountry, Caledonian Sleeper, London North Eastern Railway, Northern Rail, and the West Midlands Railway. In addition, Megabus and FlixBus offer bus service from Glasgow to other destinations in Scotland and beyond.
Buchanan Bus Station is the main bus terminus in Glasgow and the biggest bus station in Scotland. The station is conveniently located near the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow Caledonian University, and the Buchanan Galleries. Transferring to other forms of travel is easy since Glasgow Queen Street Railway Station and the Cowcaddens and Buchanan Street subway stations are also within walking distance. Inside the station building, you'll find seated waiting areas, a bookshop, luggage storage, and toilets. The station is often bustling, welcoming Megabus, National Express, and Scottish Citylink services, to name a few.
Popular coach stations in Glasgow:
Buchanan Bus Station
What coach companies travel to Glasgow, United Kingdom?
Located in United Kingdom, Glasgow is accessible by coach from 81 other cities. You can choose from 408 daily scheduled trips when you search for coaches to Glasgow on Wanderu. Megabus usually has the most coaches on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Glasgow are also available..
Coach companies serving Glasgow
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a coach ticket to Glasgow?
Where is the coach station in Glasgow, United Kingdom?
The main coach station in Glasgow is Buchanan Bus Station. As the busiest station, it has the most coach arrivals, although some coaches may make other stops in and around Glasgow.
Which coach service has the best service to Glasgow?
What is the closest airport to Glasgow, GLG?
Is Glasgow a popular coach travel destination?
What is the population of Glasgow?
How much do coach tickets to Glasgow cost?
What type of traveler does Glasgow attract?
What coach station is located closest to the city center of Glasgow?
Top coach routes to and from Glasgow
- bus from Stirling to Glasgow
- bus from Norwich to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Leicester
- bus from Glasgow to London
- bus from Glasgow to Aberdeen
- bus from Glasgow to Southampton
- bus from Leeds to Glasgow
- bus from Alnwick to Glasgow
- bus from Cumbernauld to Glasgow
- bus from Edinburgh to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Perth
- bus from Glasgow to Nottingham
- bus from Pitlochry to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Sheffield
- bus from Glasgow to Edinburgh
- bus from Manchester to Glasgow
- bus from Sheffield to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Inverness
- bus from Glasgow to Paris
- bus from Glasgow to Stirling
- bus from Newcastle upon Tyne to Glasgow
- bus from Perth to Glasgow
- bus from Dundee to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Manchester
- bus from Glasgow to Leeds
- bus from Inverness to Glasgow
- bus from Aberdeen to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Preston
- bus from Swindon to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Liverpool
- bus from Glasgow to Cumbernauld
- bus from Glasgow to Sunderland
- bus from Aviemore to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Blackpool
- bus from Chester to Glasgow
- bus from Blackpool to Glasgow
- bus from Birmingham to Glasgow
- bus from London to Glasgow
- bus from Glasgow to Dundee
- bus from Glasgow to Birmingham
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.