Search coach tickets to Budapest
How to get to Budapest by coach
|Trips per day||1,052|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
As the commercial and cultural hub of Hungary, Budapest is a multi-faceted city that appeals to many different kinds of travelers. The city’s star attraction is the blue Danube, which runs through town, dividing it in two. To explore the river to its fullest, you should go on a boat cruise. This is also a good way to enjoy an unobstructed view of the surrounding architecture. After enjoying the sapphire-colored water of the Danube, take a stroll around the historic Castle Hill quarter, which features cobblestone streets and quaint old buildings. While here, don’t hesitate to visit the area’s iconic Buda Castle, which dates back to the 13th century. For those who do not want to pass up a good photo shoot, Fisherman’s Bastion offers amazing panoramic views.
If you are looking for some unique Hungarian dishes, Arany Kaviar Restaurant offers a great selection. For a more casual experience, Hoppacska is a great choice.
The three main rail stations in Budapest are Keleti, Nyugati, and Déii, which offer access to various other Hungarian and European cities. The main bus station is Népliget and it is located on the edge of Budapest’s popular People’s Park. The main airport in the city is the Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport.
The station at Üllői út 131 is Budapest's center of intercity bus transport, plus a hub for local bus and subway services that run through the Népliget station. The station itself is large and spacious, so you can expect to find public restrooms as well as a comfortable waiting area with seats. The station's location is slightly south of Budapest's inner city, but there are still many cafes and hotels in the area since the immense People's Park and the MVM Dome are on either side of the station. Many of Budapest's local buses stop here, along with intercity service on lines including FlixBus and Slovak Lines.
Popular coach stations in Budapest:
Üllői út 131
Airport Terminal 2A
Budapest Airport Arrival Terminal 2 (ground floor)
Keleti Railway station
Üllői út 131
Déli Pályaudvar Railway Station
What coach companies travel to Budapest, Hungary?
Located in Hungary, Budapest is accessible by coach from 150 other cities. You can choose from 1052 daily scheduled trips when you search for coaches to Budapest on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most coaches on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Budapest are also available..
Coach companies serving Budapest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a coach ticket to Budapest?
Where is the coach station in Budapest, Hungary?
The busiest coach station in Budapest is Üllői út 131. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular coach stations in Budapest are:
- Üllői út 131
- Etele tér
- Airport Terminal 2A
What is the closest airport to Budapest, BU?
Is Budapest a popular coach travel destination?
What is the population of Budapest?
How much do coach tickets to Budapest cost?
What coach station is located closest to the city center of Budapest?
Top coach routes to and from Budapest
- bus from Zagreb to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Warsaw
- bus from Budapest to Ljubljana
- bus from Budapest to Bratislava
- bus from Budapest to Gdańsk
- bus from Poprad to Budapest
- bus from Liptovský Mikuláš to Budapest
- bus from Paris to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Kyiv
- bus from Vienna to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Rome
- bus from Žilina to Budapest
- bus from Zvolen to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Vienna
- bus from Wrocław to Budapest
- bus from Wuppertal to Budapest
- bus from Ljubljana to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to London
- bus from Frankfurt am Main to Budapest
- bus from Prague to Budapest
- bus from Košice to Budapest
- bus from Dolný Kubín to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Prague
- bus from Budapest to Karlsruhe
- bus from Nitra to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Bucharest
- bus from Berlin to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Lviv
- bus from Szeged to Budapest
- bus from Bucharest to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Wrocław
- bus from Budapest to Krakow
- bus from Budapest to Zagreb
- bus from Budapest to Berlin
- bus from Budapest to Olomouc
- bus from Budapest to Paris
- bus from Warsaw to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Munich
- bus from Bratislava to Budapest
- bus from Budapest to Belgrade
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.