Find coach tickets from Ljubljana to Ravensburg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Ljubljana-Ravensburg Coach Timetable
There is one daily bus from Ljubljana to Ravensburg. Traveling by bus from Ljubljana to Ravensburg usually takes around 9 hours and 43 minutes, but the fastest FlixBus bus can make the trip in 8 hours and 26 minutes.
|Distance||260 mi (418 km)|
|Shortest duration||8h 26m|
|Trips per day||1|
|Most frequent service||FlixBus|
What coach companies travel from Ljubljana to Ravensburg?
There is one intercity bus company that operates from Ljubljana to Ravensburg. FlixBus is the only company to provide bus transportation at the moment. It only makes the trip once a day on most days.
|Coach||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by coach from Ljubljana to Ravensburg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our coach partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, coach carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all coach passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the coach.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the coach ride?
The bus takes an average of 9 hours and 43 minutes to cover the 260 miles from Ljubljana to Ravensburg. However, the fastest bus only takes 8 hours and 26 minutes. It’s definitely on the longer side, so plan to get comfortable for a long road trip. Keep in mind that your actual bus may arrive earlier or later than scheduled, depending on whether there is more or less traffic than usual.
What is the busiest day of the week to travel by coach?
Because many passengers travel from Ljubljana to Ravensburg at the beginning of the work week, Monday is usually the busiest day for coaches. If you are planning to travel on a Monday, you should make sure to book tickets well in advance as they may sell out.
On the other hand, Tuesday is typically the least busy day for coach travel on this route. If you’re looking for a little extra space, a Tuesday ticket is the way to go.
When do the earliest and latest coaches leave Ljubljana?
There is usually only one coach per day from Ljubljana to Ravensburg. It leaves the station in Ljubljana at 01:00 each day. The time might vary for specific dates, so be sure to search on Wanderu for the most up-to-date information.
How many coaches are there each day?
There is usually only one coach per day from Ljubljana to Ravensburg. Fortunately, this happens to be a direct coach, meaning that you do not have to get on a different coach at any point during your trip.
Need more travel options? Consider taking the train from Ljubljana to Ravensburg; ticket prices start at £91.62.
Where does the coach leave from in Ljubljana?
Most coaches depart from the main station in Ljubljana.
Where does the coach arrive in Ravensburg?
All coaches from Ljubljana arrive at one main station in Ravensburg.
Need a return trip from Ravensburg to Ljubljana?Search Coach Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More coaches from Ljubljana
- Coach from Ljubljana to Linz
- Coach from Ljubljana to Scharnitz
- Ljubljana to Bern Coach
- Coach from Ljubljana to Schaffhausen
- Coach from Ljubljana to Zurich
- Coach from Ljubljana to Ostrava
- Coach from Ljubljana to Konstanz
- Ljubljana to Leonberg
- Coach from Ljubljana to Duisburg
- Coach from Ljubljana to Annecy
- Ljubljana to Chamonix Coach
- Ljubljana to Colmar Coach
- Coach from Ljubljana to Mulhouse
- Coach from Ljubljana to Fažana
- Coach from Ljubljana to Podstrana
- Coach from Ljubljana to Wrocław
- Ljubljana to Sighișoara Coach
- Coach from Ljubljana to Sečovlje
Continue by coach from Ravensburg
- Coach from Ravensburg to Innsbruck
- Ravensburg to Doboj Coach
- Coach from Ravensburg to Lausanne
- Ravensburg to Karlsruhe Coach
- Ravensburg to Erlangen
- Ravensburg to Memmingen Coach
- Coach from Ravensburg to Frankfurt am Main
- Ravensburg to Brunswick Coach
- Coach from Ravensburg to Dortmund
- Coach from Ravensburg to Kaiserslautern
- Ravensburg to Dresden Coach
- Coach from Ravensburg to Montpellier
- Coach from Ravensburg to Nancy
- Coach from Ravensburg to Paris
- Coach from Ravensburg to Reims
- Coach from Ravensburg to Zagreb
- Coach from Ravensburg to Budapest
- Coach from Ravensburg to Pescara
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.