Compare train tickets from Zeltweg to Burgdorf, Hanover
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 9 daily trains from Zeltweg to Burgdorf, Hanover. Traveling by train from Zeltweg to Burgdorf, Hanover usually takes around 11 hours and 51 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 10 hours and 51 minutes.
|Distance||420 mi (676 km)|
|Fastest train||10h 51m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Zeltweg to Burgdorf, Hanover?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Zeltweg, to Burgdorf, Hanover, Lower Saxony. However, there are 9 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||9||11h 51m||£87.81|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Zeltweg to Burgdorf, Hanover during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Zeltweg to Burgdorf, Hanover?
The distance between Zeltweg and Burgdorf, Hanover is approximately 420 miles, or 676 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours and 51 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 51 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Zeltweg to Burgdorf, Hanover are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Zeltweg at 05:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 12:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Zeltweg to Burgdorf, Hanover?
There are 9 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Burgdorf, Hanover to Zeltweg.
Where is the train station in Zeltweg?
There is one train station in Zeltweg.
Where is the train station in Burgdorf, Hanover?
Burgdorf, Hanover receives travelers from Zeltweg at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Burgdorf, Hanover:
Need a return trip from Burgdorf, Hanover to Zeltweg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Zeltweg
- Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd Train
- Bichlbach to Munich
- Bischofshofen to Leinfelden-Echterdingen Train
- Ennsling to Ainring
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Train from Grein to Munich
- Train from Hopfgarten-Markt to Pfaffing
- Train from Judenburg to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Loosdorf to Abensberg
- Train from Mallnitz to Schönefeld
- Train from Neu-Terfens to Heidesheim am Rhein
- Train from Schlitters to Schnabelwaid
- Train from Schruns to Heidesheim am Rhein
- Train from Spital am Pyhrn to Haar
- Stainach to Celle Train
- Trieben to Berlin Train
- Train from Uderns to Freital
Continue by train from Burgdorf, Hanover
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Kapellen
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Brno
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Stelle
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Bottrop
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Dortmund
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Essen
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Havixbeck
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Leverkusen Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Windeck
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Pracht
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Dresden
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Biendorf
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Skovlunde Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Milan
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Nijmegen
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Burgdorf, Hanover to Halfweg
- Burgdorf, Hanover to Ljubljana
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.