Compare train tickets from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 6 daily trains from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten. Traveling by train from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten usually takes around 12 hours, but the fastest Non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 10 hours and 33 minutes.
|Distance||279 mi (450 km)|
|Fastest train||11h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten?
2 train services operate from Mladá Boleslav, to Aichstetten, Baden-Württemberg. Non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 5 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||10h 36m||£36.10|
|Non-federally owned railway company||5||12h 0m||£83.19|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten?
The distance between Mladá Boleslav and Aichstetten is approximately 279 miles, or 450 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 12 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 33 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mladá Boleslav at 03:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 15:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mladá Boleslav to Aichstetten?
There are 6 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Aichstetten to Mladá Boleslav.
Where is the train station in Mladá Boleslav?
There is one train station in Mladá Boleslav.
Where is the train station in Aichstetten?
Aichstetten has one train station.
Need a return trip from Aichstetten to Mladá Boleslav?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mladá Boleslav
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Nový Jičín
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Třinec
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Hranice
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Olomouc
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Česká Třebová
- Mladá Boleslav to Zlín Train
- Mladá Boleslav to Berlin Train
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Stuttgart
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Blaichach
- Mladá Boleslav to Immenstadt Train
- Mladá Boleslav to Saal an der Donau Train
- Mladá Boleslav to Sonthofen Train
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Hagen
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Wuppertal
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Saarbrücken
- Mladá Boleslav to Chemnitz Train
- Train from Mladá Boleslav to Košice
- Mladá Boleslav to Michalovce
Continue by train from Aichstetten
- Train from Aichstetten to Hall in Tirol
- Train from Aichstetten to Langkampfen
- Aichstetten to Domat/Ems Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Zurich
- Train from Aichstetten to Bischweier
- Train from Aichstetten to Königsbronn Abbey
- Aichstetten to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Friedberg
- Aichstetten to Gilching Train
- Aichstetten to Nuremberg
- Train from Aichstetten to Sachsen bei Ansbach
- Aichstetten to Hasbergen
- Train from Aichstetten to Cologne
- Train from Aichstetten to Auw an der Kyll
- Aichstetten to Kastrup
- Aichstetten to Rødovre Municipality
- Aichstetten to Strasbourg Train
- Aichstetten to Rotterdam Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.