Compare train tickets from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 17 daily trains from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land. Traveling by train from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land usually takes around 7 hours and 55 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 6 hours and 54 minutes.
|Distance||226 mi (364 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 54m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Wiesenthau, Bavaria to Mühlenbecker Land, Brandenburg. However, there are 17 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||17||7h 56m||£44.33|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land?
The distance between Wiesenthau and Mühlenbecker Land is approximately 226 miles, or 364 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours and 55 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 54 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wiesenthau at 05:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 20:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wiesenthau to Mühlenbecker Land?
There are 17 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Mühlenbecker Land to Wiesenthau.
Where is the train station in Wiesenthau?
There is one train station in Wiesenthau.
Where is the train station in Mühlenbecker Land?
Mühlenbecker Land has one train station.
Need a return trip from Mühlenbecker Land to Wiesenthau?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wiesenthau
- Train from Deining to Paris
- Ebermannstadt to Raisting
- Edling to Hopfgarten-Markt
- Train from Ellingen to Hinterzarten
- Train from Gemünden am Main to Weingarten
- Harsdorf to Sankt Pölten Train
- Train from Hebertsfelden to Berlin
- Train from Kochel to Starnberg
- Maisach to Heilbronn Train
- Train from Merching to Munich
- Train from Neustadt an der Aisch to Bad Vilbel
- Nonnenhorn to Bestwig Train
- Train from Oberdachstetten to Stuttgart
- Train from Poing to Zagreb
- Schierling to Houten Train
- Train from Schnelldorf to Neusitz
- Schondorf to Munich Train
- Train from Wiesenthau to Nuremberg
Continue by train from Mühlenbecker Land
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Innsbruck
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Wilderswil
- Mühlenbecker Land to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Kaufbeuren
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Kemnath
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Prien am Chiemsee
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Bremerhaven
- Mühlenbecker Land to Vellmar
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Bad Grund (Harz)
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Salzgitter
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Wurster Nordseeküste
- Mühlenbecker Land to Weilerswist Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Sandersleben
- Mühlenbecker Land to Wettin-Löbejün Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Nancy
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Dieren
- Mühlenbecker Land to Weesp
- Mühlenbecker Land to Deventer
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.