Compare train tickets from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village. Traveling by train from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village usually takes around 22 hours and 9 minutes, but the fastest Amtrak train can make the trip in 19 hours and 48 minutes.
|Distance||469 mi (754 km)|
|Fastest train||19h 48m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Centralia, Washington to East Glacier Park Village, Montana. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 3 Amtrak trains from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from £72.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village?
The distance between Centralia and East Glacier Park Village is approximately 469 miles, or 754 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 22 hours and 9 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 19 hours and 48 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Centralia at 09:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 12:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Centralia to East Glacier Park Village?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from East Glacier Park Village to Centralia.
Where is the train station in Centralia?
There is one train station in Centralia.
Where is the train station in East Glacier Park Village?
East Glacier Park Village has one train station.
Need a return trip from East Glacier Park Village to Centralia?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Centralia
- Centralia to Whistler Train
- Centralia to Texarkana Train
- Centralia to Crescent City Train
- Train from Centralia to Littlerock
- Train from Centralia to Merced
- Centralia to Scotia Train
- Train from Centralia to Jacksonville
- Centralia to Framingham Train
- Train from Centralia to Shelby
- Train from Centralia to Greensboro
- Train from Centralia to Fargo
- Centralia to Elko Train
- Centralia to Portland Train
- Train from Centralia to Austin
- Centralia to Fort Worth
- Centralia to San Antonio Train
- Train from Centralia to Temple
- Train from Centralia to Seattle
Continue by train from East Glacier Park Village
- East Glacier Park Village to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Berlin
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Stamford
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Miami
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to South Bend
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Waterloo
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Hammond
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Jackson
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Charlotte
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Hastings
- East Glacier Park Village to Omaha Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Depew
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Rensselaer
- East Glacier Park Village to Alliance Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Sandusky
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Edmonds
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to La Crosse
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Portage
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.