Compare train tickets from Hall in Tirol to Neubiberg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 67 daily trains from Hall in Tirol to Neubiberg. Traveling by train from Hall in Tirol to Neubiberg usually takes around 2 hours and 45 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 2 hours and 2 minutes.
|Distance||55 mi (89 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 2m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Hall in Tirol to Neubiberg?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Hall in Tirol, to Neubiberg, Bavaria. However, there are 67 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||67||2h 45m||$50.05|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Hall in Tirol to Neubiberg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Hall in Tirol to Neubiberg?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Hall in Tirol to Neubiberg are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Hall in Tirol at 5:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Hall in Tirol to Neubiberg?
There are 67 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Neubiberg to Hall in Tirol.
Where is the train station in Hall in Tirol?
There is one train station in Hall in Tirol:
Other train stations in Hall in Tirol:
Where is the train station in Neubiberg?
Neubiberg receives travelers from Hall in Tirol at its two active train stations:
Other train stations in Neubiberg:
Need a return trip from Neubiberg to Hall in Tirol?Search Train Tickets
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Hall in Tirol
- Hall in Tirol to Kirchheim unter Teck Train
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Schwetzingen
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Stuttgart
- Hall in Tirol to Ainring Train
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Bad Grönenbach
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Burgbernheim
- Hall in Tirol to Reichenberg Train
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Velden
- Hall in Tirol to Ahnatal Train
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Vellmar
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Hamburg
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Hagen
- Hall in Tirol to Herzogenrath Train
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Schalksmühle
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Flensburg
- Train from Hall in Tirol to Halstenbek
- Hall in Tirol to Leipzig Train
- Hall in Tirol to Jena
Continue by train from Neubiberg
- Neubiberg to Berlin Train
- Neubiberg to Blaustein Train
- Neubiberg to Böbingen an der Rems Train
- Neubiberg to Laudenbach Train
- Neubiberg to Schluchsee Train
- Train from Neubiberg to Erlangen
- Train from Neubiberg to Regensburg
- Neubiberg to Hamburg Train
- Neubiberg to Jüchen
- Neubiberg to Wuppertal Train
- Train from Neubiberg to Budapest
- Train from Neubiberg to Merano
- Train from Neubiberg to Stazione
- Train from Neubiberg to Nijmegen
- Neubiberg to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Neubiberg to Leiden
- Train from Neubiberg to The Hague
- Train from Neubiberg to Legnica