Compare train tickets from Schwechat to Bukowina Tatrzańska
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Schwechat to Bukowina Tatrzańska. Traveling by train from Schwechat to Bukowina Tatrzańska usually takes around 14 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||185 mi (298 km)|
|Fastest train||14h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Leo Express|
Which train should you take from Schwechat to Bukowina Tatrzańska?
Leo Express is the one and only train line which connects Schwechat, to Bukowina Tatrzańska, Małopolskie. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Leo Express||1||13h 56m||$59.43|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schwechat to Bukowina Tatrzańska during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schwechat to Bukowina Tatrzańska?
The distance between Schwechat and Bukowina Tatrzańska is approximately 185 miles, or 298 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 14 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schwechat to Bukowina Tatrzańska are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Schwechat at 5:00pm and arrives in Bukowina Tatrzańska around 13 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Schwechat to Bukowina Tatrzańska?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Schwechat.
Where is the train station in Schwechat?
There is one train station in Schwechat.
Where is the train station in Bukowina Tatrzańska?
Bukowina Tatrzańska has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schwechat
- Train from Schwechat to Písek
- Train from Schwechat to Břeclav
- Train from Schwechat to Frýdek-Místek
- Train from Schwechat to Zábřeh
- Schwechat to Langenau Train
- Schwechat to Stuttgart Train
- Schwechat to Wolpertswende Train
- Train from Schwechat to Bad Abbach
- Schwechat to Ingolstadt
- Train from Schwechat to Windischeschenbach
- Train from Schwechat to Lahntal
- Schwechat to Burgdorf, Hanover Train
- Schwechat to Hildesheim Train
- Train from Schwechat to Dülmen
- Train from Schwechat to Münster
- Train from Schwechat to Birkweiler
- Schwechat to Gräfenhainichen Train
- Schwechat to Liptovský Mikuláš
Continue by train from Bukowina Tatrzańska
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Linz Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to České Budějovice Train
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Český Krumlov
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Písek
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Karlovy Vary
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Liberec
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Olomouc
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Pardubice
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Prague Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Kolín Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Regensburg
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Dresden Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Krakow Train
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Kysak
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Spišská Nová Ves
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Prešov
- Bukowina Tatrzańska to Vysoké Tatry Train
- Train from Bukowina Tatrzańska to Ždiar
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.