Compare train tickets from Niagara Falls to San Bernardino
How much are train tickets from Niagara Falls, ON to San Bernardino, CA?
|Fastest train||70h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Niagara Falls to San Bernardino during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Niagara Falls to San Bernardino?
In the last month, $314.02 was the average price of a train ticket from Niagara Falls, ON to San Bernardino, CA. Given how far apart Niagara Falls and San Bernardino are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Niagara Falls to San Bernardino?
The distance between Niagara Falls and San Bernardino is approximately 2135 miles, or 3435 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 70 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Niagara Falls to San Bernardino are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Niagara Falls at 10:00am and arrives in San Bernardino around 70 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Niagara Falls to San Bernardino?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from San Bernardino to Niagara Falls.
Which train should you take from Niagara Falls to San Bernardino?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Niagara Falls, Ontario to San Bernardino, California. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 22h 20m||$361.06|
Amtrak train tickets from Niagara Falls to San Bernardino start from $314, and on average cost $361. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to San Bernardino. Amtrak in Niagara Falls leaves from 4267 Bridge St, And in San Bernardino trains arrive at 1170 W Third St, From Niagara Falls to San Bernardino train travel on Amtrak takes 70 hours and 20 minutes. If you are looking to get to San Bernardino faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 70 hours and 0 minutes.
Where is the train station in Niagara Falls?
There is one train station in Niagara Falls:
- 4267 Bridge St
Where is the train station in San Bernardino?
San Bernardino has one train station:
- 1170 W Third St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls to Chilliwack Train
- Niagara Falls to Hutton Train
- Niagara Falls to Canyon Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Foleyet
- Niagara Falls to Toronto
- Niagara Falls to Walnut Ridge Train
- Niagara Falls to Camarillo
- Niagara Falls to San Luis Obispo Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Sandpoint
- Niagara Falls to Carlinville Train
- Niagara Falls to Chicago Train
- Niagara Falls to Detroit Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Saint Cloud
- Train from Niagara Falls to Libby
- Niagara Falls to Jamestown Train
- Niagara Falls to New York Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Yonkers
- Train from Niagara Falls to Killeen
Continue by train from San Bernardino
- San Bernardino to Phoenix
- San Bernardino to Fresno Train
- Train from San Bernardino to Los Angeles
- Train from San Bernardino to Modesto
- Train from San Bernardino to Needles
- Train from San Bernardino to Sacramento
- Train from San Bernardino to San Diego
- San Bernardino to San Francisco
- Train from San Bernardino to San Luis Obispo
- San Bernardino to Santa Barbara Train
- San Bernardino to Stockton Train
- Train from San Bernardino to Colorado Springs
- Train from San Bernardino to Albuquerque
- Train from San Bernardino to Las Vegas
- Train from San Bernardino to Reno
- San Bernardino to Oklahoma City Train
- Train from San Bernardino to San Antonio
- San Bernardino to Seattle