Compare train tickets from Frostburg to Atlantic City
How much are train tickets from Frostburg to Atlantic City?
|Fastest train||9h 34m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frostburg to Atlantic City during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Frostburg to Atlantic City?
What is the price of a train ticket from Frostburg to Atlantic City?
In the last month, $150.51 was the average price of a train ticket from Frostburg, MD to Atlantic City, NJ. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Frostburg to Atlantic City?
The distance between Frostburg and Atlantic City is approximately 241 miles, or 388 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 9 hours and 34 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frostburg to Atlantic City are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Frostburg at 4:00pm and arrives in Atlantic City around 9 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Frostburg to Atlantic City?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Atlantic City to Frostburg.
Which train should you take from Frostburg to Atlantic City?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Frostburg, Maryland to Atlantic City, New Jersey. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Frostburg to Atlantic City start from $151, and on average cost $151. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Atlantic City. Amtrak in Frostburg leaves from Frostburg State Univ, Harold J Cordts PE Ctr, And in Atlantic City trains arrive at 1 Atlantic City Expy, From Frostburg to Atlantic City train travel on Amtrak takes 9 hours and 34 minutes.
Where is the train station in Frostburg?
There is one train station in Frostburg:
- Frostburg State Univ, Harold J Cordts PE Ctr
Where is the train station in Atlantic City?
Atlantic City has one train station:
- 1 Atlantic City Expy
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frostburg
- Train from Frostburg to Wallingford
- Frostburg to Washington D.C.
- Train from Frostburg to Newark
- Frostburg to DeLand Train
- Train from Frostburg to Fort Myers
- Train from Frostburg to Gainesville
- Train from Frostburg to Baltimore
- Train from Frostburg to Pennsauken
- Frostburg to Ardmore Train
- Frostburg to Harrisburg
- Train from Frostburg to Middletown
- Frostburg to Kingston Train
- Train from Frostburg to Providence
- Train from Frostburg to Columbia
- Frostburg to Alexandria
- Frostburg to Ashland Train
- Train from Frostburg to Richmond
- Frostburg to Williamsburg Train
Continue by train from Atlantic City
- Atlantic City to Little Rock Train
- Train from Atlantic City to Kingman
- Train from Atlantic City to Burbank
- Atlantic City to San Juan Capistrano Train
- Atlantic City to Truckee
- Train from Atlantic City to Vallejo
- Train from Atlantic City to New London
- Train from Atlantic City to Washington D.C.
- Atlantic City to Rockford Train
- Atlantic City to Dowagiac
- Train from Atlantic City to Laurel
- Atlantic City to Greenville
- Atlantic City to Rocky Mount Train
- Train from Atlantic City to Salisbury
- Atlantic City to Jamestown
- Atlantic City to New York
- Atlantic City to Eugene Train
- Train from Atlantic City to Killeen