Compare train tickets from Southern Pines to Rensselaer
How much are train tickets from Southern Pines to Rensselaer?
|Fastest train||16h 53m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Southern Pines to Rensselaer during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Southern Pines to Rensselaer?
In the last month, $174.36 was the average price of a train ticket from Southern Pines, NC to Rensselaer, NY. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Southern Pines to Rensselaer?
The distance between Southern Pines and Rensselaer is approximately 598 miles, or 963 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 16 hours and 53 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Southern Pines to Rensselaer are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Southern Pines at 6:00am and arrives in Rensselaer around 16 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Southern Pines to Rensselaer?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Rensselaer to Southern Pines.
Which train should you take from Southern Pines to Rensselaer?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Southern Pines, North Carolina to Rensselaer, New York. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Southern Pines to Rensselaer start from $174, and on average cost $174. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Rensselaer. Amtrak in Southern Pines leaves from 235 NW Broad St, And in Rensselaer trains arrive at Albany-Rensselaer Station - 525 East St, From Southern Pines to Rensselaer train travel on Amtrak takes 16 hours and 53 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Rensselaer on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak scheduled trip per day, which will cost $174 for a one-way weekend reservation from Southern Pines.
Where is the train station in Southern Pines?
There is one train station in Southern Pines:
- 235 NW Broad St
Where is the train station in Rensselaer?
Rensselaer has one train station:
- Albany-Rensselaer Station - 525 East St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Southern Pines
- Train from Southern Pines to Anniston
- Train from Southern Pines to New Haven
- Train from Southern Pines to New London
- Southern Pines to Washington D.C.
- Train from Southern Pines to Orlando
- Train from Southern Pines to Springfield
- Train from Southern Pines to Freeport
- Train from Southern Pines to Cary
- Southern Pines to High Point Train
- Train from Southern Pines to New Bern
- Southern Pines to Salisbury Train
- Train from Southern Pines to Selma
- Southern Pines to Wilson
- Train from Southern Pines to New York
- Train from Southern Pines to Lancaster
- Train from Southern Pines to Culpeper
- Train from Southern Pines to Quantico
- Train from Southern Pines to Williamsburg
Continue by train from Rensselaer
- Train from Rensselaer to Montreal
- Rensselaer to Denver Train
- Train from Rensselaer to Hartford
- Rensselaer to Washington D.C. Train
- Train from Rensselaer to Orlando
- Rensselaer to Chicago Train
- Rensselaer to Boston
- Train from Rensselaer to Baltimore
- Train from Rensselaer to Detroit
- Train from Rensselaer to Newark
- Train from Rensselaer to Buffalo
- Train from Rensselaer to New York
- Rensselaer to Poughkeepsie Train
- Rensselaer to Rochester
- Train from Rensselaer to Syracuse
- Rensselaer to Yonkers Train
- Train from Rensselaer to Cleveland
- Rensselaer to Philadelphia Train