Compare train tickets from Devils Lake to Williamsburg
How much are train tickets from Devils Lake to Williamsburg?
|Fastest train||45h 0m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Devils Lake to Williamsburg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Devils Lake to Williamsburg?
In the last month, $295.07 was the average price of a train ticket from Devils Lake, ND to Williamsburg, VA. Given how far apart Devils Lake and Williamsburg are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Devils Lake to Williamsburg?
The distance between Devils Lake and Williamsburg is approximately 1345 miles, or 2164 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 45 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Devils Lake to Williamsburg are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Devils Lake at 11:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Devils Lake to Williamsburg?
Trains leave the station in Devils Lake twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Williamsburg to Devils Lake.
Which train should you take from Devils Lake to Williamsburg?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Devils Lake, North Dakota to Williamsburg, Virginia. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||2||1d 21h 5m||$295.07|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 2 Amtrak trains from Devils Lake to Williamsburg every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $295.
Where is the train station in Devils Lake?
There is one train station in Devils Lake:
- Railroad Ave and Third St
Where is the train station in Williamsburg?
Williamsburg has one train station:
- 468 N Boundary St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Devils Lake
- Train from Devils Lake to Vancouver
- Train from Devils Lake to Anaheim
- Train from Devils Lake to Lodi
- Train from Devils Lake to Oceanside
- Devils Lake to Santa Clarita
- Devils Lake to Simi Valley Train
- Devils Lake to Granby
- Train from Devils Lake to Moscow
- Train from Devils Lake to Dwight
- Train from Devils Lake to Connersville
- Train from Devils Lake to Baton Rouge
- Devils Lake to Havre Train
- Devils Lake to Elyria Train
- Devils Lake to Latrobe
- Devils Lake to Wescosville Train
- Train from Devils Lake to Clemson
- Train from Devils Lake to North Charleston
- Devils Lake to Chippewa Falls Train
Continue by train from Williamsburg
- Williamsburg to Hartford Train
- Williamsburg to Stamford Train
- Train from Williamsburg to Washington D.C.
- Train from Williamsburg to Wilmington
- Train from Williamsburg to Tampa
- Train from Williamsburg to Chicago
- Train from Williamsburg to Durham
- Williamsburg to Wilmington Train
- Williamsburg to Atlantic City Train
- Williamsburg to Trenton Train
- Train from Williamsburg to New York
- Williamsburg to Niagara Falls Train
- Train from Williamsburg to Cincinnati
- Williamsburg to Columbus Train
- Williamsburg to Philadelphia Train
- Train from Williamsburg to Alexandria
- Williamsburg to Richmond Train
- Train from Williamsburg to Charleston