Search train tickets to Exeter
How to get to Exeter by train
|Trips per day||60|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
What train companies travel to Exeter, New Hampshire?
Train companies serving Exeter
The Amtrak Downeaster provides passenger rail service in New England along the northeastern seaboard. The line is especially popular in the summer months for coastal getaways, and in the fall to see the incredible foliage along the train route. Choose between Coach Class or Business Class, the latter offering more comfortable seating, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, and a more flexible ticket cancellation policy. All passengers are treated to free onboard WiFi and access to the cafe car to buy a snack or coffee.
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Exeter?
Where is the train station in Exeter, NH?
The main train station in Exeter is 60 Lincoln St at Railroad Ave. As the busiest station, it has the most train arrivals, although some trains may make other stops in and around Exeter.
Which train service has the best service to Exeter?
What is the closest airport to Exeter, NH?
Is Exeter a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Exeter?
How much do train tickets to Exeter cost?
What type of traveler does Exeter attract?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Exeter?
Top train routes to and from Exeter
- train from Exeter to Bangor
- train from Exeter to New Haven
- train from Newark to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Philadelphia
- train from Exeter to New York
- train from Exeter to Woburn
- train from Durham to Exeter
- train from New Haven to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Springfield
- train from Exeter to Haverhill
- train from Philadelphia to Exeter
- train from Brunswick to Exeter
- train from New York to Exeter
- train from Freeport to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Stamford
- train from Exeter to Providence
- train from Old Orchard Beach to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Dover
- train from Exeter to Newark
- train from Exeter to Orlando
- train from Washington to Exeter
- train from Saco to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Richmond
- train from South Kingstown to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Washington
- train from Bangor to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Chicago
- train from Baltimore to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Portland
- train from Portland to Exeter
- train from Haverhill to Exeter
- train from Stamford to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Baltimore
- train from Providence to Exeter
- train from Boston to Exeter
- train from Woburn to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Brunswick
- train from Dover to Exeter
- train from Exeter to Saco
- train from Exeter to Boston
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.