Compare train tickets from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem
How much are train tickets from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem?
|Fastest train||25h 7m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem?
What is the price of a train ticket from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem?
In the last month, £76.32 was the average price of a train ticket from Fort Myers, FL to Winston-Salem, NC. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem?
The distance between Fort Myers and Winston-Salem is approximately 661 miles, or 1063 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 25 hours and 7 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Fort Myers at 11:00 and arrives in Winston-Salem around 25 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Winston-Salem to Fort Myers. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem for £71.23.
Which train should you take from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Fort Myers, Florida to Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 1h 7m||£76.32|
Amtrak train tickets from Fort Myers to Winston-Salem start from £76, and on average cost £76. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Winston-Salem. Amtrak in Fort Myers leaves from Ft Myers Travel Plaza - 6050 Plaza Dr, And in Winston-Salem trains arrive at PART bus stop - MLK JR Dr and Stadium Dr, From Fort Myers to Winston-Salem train travel on Amtrak takes 25 hours and 7 minutes.
Where is the train station in Fort Myers?
There is one train station in Fort Myers:
- Ft Myers Travel Plaza - 6050 Plaza Dr
Where is the train station in Winston-Salem?
Winston-Salem has one train station:
- PART bus stop - MLK JR Dr and Stadium Dr
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Fort Myers
- Train from Fort Myers to San Francisco
- Train from Fort Myers to New Haven
- Train from Fort Myers to Fort Lauderdale
- Train from Fort Myers to Miami
- Train from Fort Myers to Orlando
- Fort Myers to West Palm Beach Train
- Fort Myers to Winter Park Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Portland
- Train from Fort Myers to Flint
- Train from Fort Myers to Burlington
- Train from Fort Myers to Rocky Mount
- Fort Myers to Trenton
- Fort Myers to Las Vegas Train
- Fort Myers to New York Train
- Fort Myers to Pittsburgh Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Dallas
- Fort Myers to Fredericksburg
- Train from Fort Myers to Lynchburg
Continue by train from Winston-Salem
- Winston-Salem to Washington D.C. Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Jacksonville
- Winston-Salem to Orlando Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Tampa
- Train from Winston-Salem to Savannah
- Train from Winston-Salem to Baltimore
- Winston-Salem to Charlotte Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Durham
- Winston-Salem to Greensboro
- Winston-Salem to Raleigh Train
- Winston-Salem to Salisbury Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Newark
- Train from Winston-Salem to New York
- Train from Winston-Salem to North Charleston
- Train from Winston-Salem to Charlottesville
- Winston-Salem to Norfolk Train
- Train from Winston-Salem to Richmond
- Winston-Salem to Virginia Beach Train