Search coach tickets to Raleigh
How to get to Raleigh by coach
|Trips per day||560|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
As an up-and-coming smart city, Raleigh has a wide range of activities that will satisfy all kinds of travelers. One of the most famous destinations in the city is the Neuse River Trail, which boasts 28 miles of a scenic path running through Wake Forest. It goes through not only forests but also wetlands, allowing walkers and cyclists to take a breather from the concrete jungle and be one with nature. Raleigh is also a famous research city, so it makes sense to visit the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. With a permanent collection that attracts all ages, including whale skeletons and seahorse diorama, the museum is a great spot that you should not miss out on. If you wish to go shopping the old-fashioned way, the Raleigh City Market, which opened more than a century ago, allows you to meander through various small boutiques.
Raleigh’s reputation as a foodie haven is on a steady rise, and it currently houses five different establishments by chef Ashley Christensen, of which Poole’s Diner is particularly noteworthy. If you are looking for authentic North Carolina-style barbecues, Clyde Cooper’s stands among the most popular choices.
Raleigh’s main bus station is located outside of the city center at 2210 Capital Blvd. The city’s Amtrak station is one of the busiest in the country, and there are daily trains running from Raleigh to New York City, Charlotte and Miami, among other places. The principal airport in the region is the Raleigh–Durham International Airport, which is northwest of Downtown.
The Bus Terminal on Capital Blvd connects Raleigh to other major cities via bus routes on Greyhound and Southeastern Stages. Popular routes from this station head to Atlanta, New York City, and Washington, DC. Restrooms and a snack bar are available within the station, along with a comfortable seating area. Although the bus terminal is about 2 miles northeast of downtown, local public transit stops right outside the station provide easy access to the rest of Raleigh.
Popular coach stations in Raleigh:
Bus Terminal - 2210 Capital Blvd
1298 Buck Jones Rd (Citgo Gas Station)
3700 New Bern Ave
2708 S Saunders St
Tornado Bus Station
What coach companies travel to Raleigh, North Carolina?
Located in North Carolina, Raleigh is accessible by coach from 203 other cities. You can choose from 560 daily scheduled trips when you search for coaches to Raleigh on Wanderu. Greyhound usually has the most coaches on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Raleigh are also available..
Coach companies serving Raleigh
|Coach||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Tornado Bus||83||1d 2h 11m||£173.18|
|Southeastern Stages||20||8h 27m||£49.17|
|PandaNY Bus||18||5h 32m||£79.58|
|Wanda Coach||12||5h 19m||£60.86|
|El Expreso Bus||9||23h 21m||£168.96|
Greyhound is the largest nationwide coach carrier in the United States, offering cheap, safe and reliable service across the country. Greyhound has become a household name, serving over 16 million passengers per year with daily trips to over 2,400 destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a coach ticket to Raleigh?
Where is the coach station in Raleigh, NC?
The busiest coach station in Raleigh is Bus Terminal - 2210 Capital Blvd. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular coach stations in Raleigh are:
- Bus Terminal - 2210 Capital Blvd
- 1298 Buck Jones Rd (Citgo Gas Station)
- 3700 New Bern Ave
Which coach service has the best service to Raleigh?
What is the closest airport to Raleigh, NC?
Is Raleigh a popular coach travel destination?
What is the population of Raleigh?
How much do coach tickets to Raleigh cost?
What type of traveler does Raleigh attract?
What coach station is located closest to the city center of Raleigh?
Top coach routes to and from Raleigh
- bus from Columbia to Raleigh
- bus from Houston to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Columbia
- bus from Raleigh to Fayetteville
- bus from Wilson to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Houston
- bus from Lumberton to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Washington
- bus from Raleigh to Norfolk
- bus from Raleigh to New York
- bus from Greensboro to Raleigh
- bus from Dallas to Raleigh
- bus from Baltimore to Raleigh
- bus from Winston-Salem to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Brownsville
- bus from Raleigh to Chicago
- bus from Raleigh to Wilmington
- bus from Raleigh to Augusta
- bus from Raleigh to Philadelphia
- bus from South Hill to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Baltimore
- bus from Richmond to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Atlanta
- bus from Fayetteville to Raleigh
- bus from Washington to Raleigh
- bus from Augusta to Raleigh
- bus from New York to Raleigh
- bus from Durham to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Winston-Salem
- bus from Charlotte to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Charlotte
- bus from Raleigh to Richmond
- bus from Atlanta to Raleigh
- bus from Newark to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Florence
- bus from Raleigh to Greensboro
- bus from Jacksonville to Raleigh
- bus from Wilmington to Raleigh
- bus from Raleigh to Aiken
- bus from Raleigh to Durham
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.