Search bus tickets to Bucharest
How to get to Bucharest by bus
|Trips per day||135|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Considered one of Europe’s best-kept secrets, Bucharest boasts a unique look that effortlessly blends elements from the East and the West. To marvel at the city’s unique architecture, head over to the Palace of Parliament, which was built during the communist rule of the country. Blending iconic communist architectural elements with modernist Neoclassicism, the building is a living witness to the country’s controversial era. There are walking tours for interested visitors, and the building also houses Romania’s National Museum of Contemporary Art. For those interested in history or cultural lessons, the National Museum of the Romanian Peasant, with its impressive collection of pottery, certainly is a good choice. For those who simply wish to enjoy a walk among nature, Carol Park is relatively close to the city center, and it rarely gets crowded.
Like most big European cities, the food scene at Bucharest is vibrant and extremely diverse. For those who enjoy authentically Romanian dishes, Casa Doina is a great choice. If you wish to enjoy something more exotic, Divan could be a great choice.
The main bus station in Bucharest is called Bucuresti Militari Bus Station. It is located on the outskirts of the city and it serves as the local hub for FlixBus. Bucharest’s main railway station is the Gara de Nord, which provides access to other European cities as well. The main airport is the Henri Coandă International Airport, located 10.3 miles north of the city center.
What bus companies travel to Bucharest, Romania?
Bus companies serving Bucharest
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Bucharest?
Where is the bus station in Bucharest, Romania?
The busiest bus station in Bucharest is Henri Coanda Airport. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Bucharest are:
- Henri Coanda Airport
- Bucuresti Militari Bus Station
- Bucharest Militari Bus Station
What is the closest airport to Bucharest, B?
Is Bucharest a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Bucharest?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Bucharest?
Top bus routes to and from Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Dortmund
- bus from Toulouse to Bucharest
- bus from Szeged to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Budapest
- bus from Wilhelmshaven to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Rousse
- bus from Belgrade to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Bolzano
- bus from Bucharest to Vienna
- bus from Poznań to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Rome
- bus from Bucharest to Cologne
- bus from Bucharest to Łódź
- bus from Warsaw to Bucharest
- bus from Rousse to Bucharest
- bus from Sibiu to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Wrocław
- bus from London to Bucharest
- bus from Osnabrück to Bucharest
- bus from Ingolstadt to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Munich
- bus from Florence to Bucharest
- bus from Prague to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Milan
- bus from Passau to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Stockholm
- bus from Merzig to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Essen
- bus from Braila to Bucharest
- bus from Novi Sad to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Turin
- bus from Bucharest to Belgrade
- bus from Aosta to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Zagreb
- bus from Bucharest to Frankfurt am Main
- bus from Bucharest to Barcelona
- bus from Bucharest to Paris
- bus from Arad to Bucharest
- bus from Amsterdam to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Bruges
- bus from Montpellier to Bucharest
- bus from Madrid to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Amsterdam
- bus from Strasbourg to Bucharest
- bus from Burgas to Bucharest
- bus from Albstadt to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Bratislava
- bus from Bucharest to Sofia
- bus from Bucharest to Kyiv
- bus from Tours to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Warsaw
- bus from Stuttgart to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to Rotterdam
- bus from Bucharest to Hamburg
- bus from Bucharest to Prague
- bus from Narbonne to Bucharest
- bus from Bucharest to London
- bus from Wurzburg to Bucharest
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.