Compare train tickets from Schwetzingen to Neustadt in Holstein
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 12 daily trains from Schwetzingen to Neustadt in Holstein. Traveling by train from Schwetzingen to Neustadt in Holstein usually takes around 8 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 7 hours and 1 minutes.
|Distance||340 mi (547 km)|
|Fastest train||7h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Schwetzingen to Neustadt in Holstein?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Schwetzingen, Baden-Württemberg to Neustadt in Holstein, Schleswig-Holstein. However, there are 12 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||12||8h 27m||$176.50|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schwetzingen to Neustadt in Holstein during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schwetzingen to Neustadt in Holstein?
The distance between Schwetzingen and Neustadt in Holstein is approximately 340 miles, or 547 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 1 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schwetzingen to Neustadt in Holstein are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Schwetzingen at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Schwetzingen to Neustadt in Holstein?
There are 12 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Neustadt in Holstein to Schwetzingen.
Where is the train station in Schwetzingen?
There is one train station in Schwetzingen.
Where is the train station in Neustadt in Holstein?
Neustadt in Holstein has one train station.
Need a return trip from Neustadt in Holstein to Schwetzingen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schwetzingen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Innsbruck
- Train from Schwetzingen to Brussels
- Schwetzingen to Heidelberg
- Train from Schwetzingen to Bad Kissingen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Füssen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Munich
- Train from Schwetzingen to Ludwigsau
- Schwetzingen to Hamburg Train
- Schwetzingen to Leipzig Train
- Schwetzingen to Paris Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Milan
- Train from Schwetzingen to Twello
- Train from Schwetzingen to Zevenaar
- Schwetzingen to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Heino
- Schwetzingen to Bratislava Train
- Schwetzingen to Košice Train
Continue by train from Neustadt in Holstein
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Vienna
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Antwerp
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Engelberg
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Karlsruhe
- Neustadt in Holstein to Bad Kohlgrub Train
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Wiesbaden
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Hanover
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Herne
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Neuss
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Recklinghausen
- Neustadt in Holstein to Jena Train
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Ringsted
- Neustadt in Holstein to Viborg
- Train from Neustadt in Holstein to Amsterdam
- Neustadt in Holstein to Diemen
- Neustadt in Holstein to Voorschoten Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.