Compare train tickets from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberkochen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 108 daily trains from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberkochen. Traveling by train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberkochen usually takes around 4 hours and 15 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 3 hours and 36 minutes.
|Distance||118 mi (190 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 36m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberkochen?
2 train services operate from Schwalbach am Taunus, Hesse to Oberkochen, Baden-Württemberg. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 73 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||73||4h 24m||$75.72|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||35||3h 58m||$75.43|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberkochen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberkochen?
The distance between Schwalbach am Taunus and Oberkochen is approximately 118 miles, or 190 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 4 hours and 15 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 36 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberkochen are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Schwalbach am Taunus at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberkochen?
There are 108 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Oberkochen to Schwalbach am Taunus.
Where is the train station in Schwalbach am Taunus?
There are two stations in Schwalbach am Taunus where you can board the train to Oberkochen.
Train stations in Schwalbach am Taunus:
Where is the train station in Oberkochen?
Oberkochen has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schwalbach am Taunus
- Schwalbach am Taunus to Wilderswil Train
- Schwalbach am Taunus to Lausanne Train
- Schwalbach am Taunus to Zurich
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Villingen-Schwenningen
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Ansbach
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Schwalbach am Taunus to Langenhagen
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Bonn
- Schwalbach am Taunus to Krefeld
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Oberhausen
- Schwalbach am Taunus to Witten Train
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Montabaur
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Kiel
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Rendsburg
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Löbau
- Train from Schwalbach am Taunus to Copenhagen
- Schwalbach am Taunus to Strasbourg
- Schwalbach am Taunus to Eindhoven Train
Continue by train from Oberkochen
- Oberkochen to Ittigen
- Train from Oberkochen to Basel
- Oberkochen to Prague
- Train from Oberkochen to Heidelberg
- Oberkochen to Leinfelden-Echterdingen Train
- Train from Oberkochen to Stuttgart
- Oberkochen to Kempten Train
- Train from Oberkochen to Hamburg
- Train from Oberkochen to Hanover
- Oberkochen to Laatzen Train
- Train from Oberkochen to Osterholz-Scharmbeck
- Oberkochen to Seelze Train
- Train from Oberkochen to Essen
- Train from Oberkochen to Münster
- Train from Oberkochen to Arnhem
- Train from Oberkochen to Westervoort
- Train from Oberkochen to Stockholm
- Oberkochen to Bratislava
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.