Compare train tickets from Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 69 daily trains from Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein. Traveling by train from Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein usually takes around 8 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 2 minutes.
|Distance||237 mi (381 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein?
2 train services operate from Barendrecht, South Holland to Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Rhineland-Palatinate. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 59 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||59||8h 12m||$122.35|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||10||10h 9m||$103.55|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein?
The distance between Barendrecht and Ludwigshafen am Rhein is approximately 237 miles, or 381 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 2 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Barendrecht at 10:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Barendrecht to Ludwigshafen am Rhein?
There are 69 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Barendrecht.
Where is the train station in Barendrecht?
There is one train station in Barendrecht.
Where is the train station in Ludwigshafen am Rhein?
There are more train stations and stops in Ludwigshafen am Rhein than most cities. Most trains from Barendrecht will stop at one (or more) of the 4 following stations in Ludwigshafen am Rhein:
Train stations in Ludwigshafen am Rhein:
Ludwigshafen(Rhein) BASF Süd
Need a return trip from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Barendrecht?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Barendrecht
- Train from Barendrecht to Berlin
- Barendrecht to Bempflingen
- Barendrecht to Kornwestheim Train
- Barendrecht to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Train from Barendrecht to Stuttgart
- Train from Barendrecht to Freihung
- Train from Barendrecht to Munich
- Barendrecht to Binz Train
- Train from Barendrecht to Hanover
- Barendrecht to Oldenburg Train
- Barendrecht to Seevetal Train
- Train from Barendrecht to Aachen
- Barendrecht to Bad Honnef Train
- Barendrecht to Düsseldorf Train
- Train from Barendrecht to Emmerich
- Barendrecht to Eschweiler Train
- Train from Barendrecht to Illingen
- Train from Barendrecht to Großengottern
Continue by train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Velden am Wörther See
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein to De Pinte
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Kortrijk
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Walenstadt
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Torricella-Taverne
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Berlin
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Biberach an der Riss
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Heidelberg Train
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Amberg
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Hösbach
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Hamburg Train
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Peine
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Heidesheim am Rhein
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Marseille
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Zagreb
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Amsterdam Train
- Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Wrocław Train
- Train from Ludwigshafen am Rhein to Bratislava
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.