Compare train tickets from Long Beach to Bennington
How much are train tickets from Long Beach to Bennington?
|Fastest train||102h 0m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Long Beach to Bennington during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Long Beach to Bennington?
In the last month, $323.91 was the average price of a train ticket from Long Beach, CA to Bennington, VT. Given how far apart Long Beach and Bennington are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You can expect to find tickets at that price or lower if you book your trip at least 4 days in advance. Otherwise, expect to pay around $166.37 more than that for a same-day booking.
How long is the train journey from Long Beach to Bennington?
The distance between Long Beach and Bennington is approximately 2489 miles, or 4005 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 102 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Long Beach to Bennington are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Long Beach at 10:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Long Beach to Bennington?
Trains leave the station in Long Beach twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bennington to Long Beach.
Which train should you take from Long Beach to Bennington?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Long Beach, California to Bennington, Vermont. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||2||4d 5h 50m||$407.09|
Amtrak train tickets from Long Beach to Bennington start from $324, and on average cost $407. Daily there are 2 Amtrak schedules to Bennington. Amtrak in Long Beach leaves from Shelter 'A' - 107 East First Street, And in Bennington trains arrive at 199 River St, From Long Beach to Bennington train travel on Amtrak takes 101 hours and 50 minutes.
Where is the train station in Long Beach?
There is one train station in Long Beach:
- Shelter 'A' - 107 East First Street
Where is the train station in Bennington?
Bennington has one train station:
- 199 River St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Long Beach
- Train from Long Beach to Guadalupe
- Train from Long Beach to Hanford
- Long Beach to Hayward
- Long Beach to Lemoore Train
- Train from Long Beach to Los Angeles
- Long Beach to Modesto Train
- Long Beach to Oroville Train
- Long Beach to San Diego Train
- Long Beach to San Francisco Train
- Long Beach to Santa Barbara
- Train from Long Beach to Truckee
- Long Beach to Visalia Train
- Train from Long Beach to Albuquerque
- Train from Long Beach to Santa Fe
- Train from Long Beach to Reno
- Long Beach to Cleveland Train
- Long Beach to Newport Train
- Long Beach to Spokane Train
Continue by train from Bennington
- Bennington to Montreal Train
- Bennington to Winslow
- Train from Bennington to Chico
- Bennington to Mendota Train
- Train from Bennington to Boston
- Train from Bennington to Pittsfield
- Train from Bennington to Westwood
- Bennington to East Lansing
- Bennington to Fayetteville Train
- Train from Bennington to Atlantic City
- Train from Bennington to New York
- Bennington to Port Henry Train
- Bennington to Bethlehem Train
- Bennington to North Charleston
- Train from Bennington to Centralia
- Train from Bennington to Mt Vernon
- Bennington to Milwaukee
- Bennington to Cheyenne Train