Compare train tickets from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village. Traveling by train from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village usually takes around 38 hours and 30 minutes, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||1504 mi (2421 km)|
|Fastest train||38h 30m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Royal Oak, Michigan to East Glacier Park Village, Montana. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||2||1d 14h 30m||$349.63|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 2 Amtrak trains from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $350.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village?
The distance between Royal Oak and East Glacier Park Village is approximately 1504 miles, or 2421 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 38 hours and 30 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Royal Oak at 6:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 6:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Royal Oak to East Glacier Park Village?
Trains leave the station in Royal Oak twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from East Glacier Park Village to Royal Oak.
Where is the train station in Royal Oak?
There is one train station in Royal Oak.
Where is the train station in East Glacier Park Village?
East Glacier Park Village has one train station.
Need a return trip from East Glacier Park Village to Royal Oak?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Royal Oak
- Royal Oak to Texarkana Train
- Train from Royal Oak to Kingman
- Train from Royal Oak to Riverside
- Royal Oak to Santa Clarita Train
- Train from Royal Oak to New Haven
- Royal Oak to Champaign
- Royal Oak to Chicago Train
- Train from Royal Oak to Hammond
- Royal Oak to Cumberland Train
- Train from Royal Oak to New Carrollton
- Royal Oak to Gastonia Train
- Train from Royal Oak to Williston
- Train from Royal Oak to Absecon
- Royal Oak to Gallup Train
- Royal Oak to Lancaster Train
- Train from Royal Oak to White Haven
- Train from Royal Oak to St George
- Train from Royal Oak to Lynchburg
Continue by train from East Glacier Park Village
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Colfax
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Oakland
- East Glacier Park Village to Stockton Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Deerfield Beach
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Normal
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Indianapolis
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to New Orleans
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Rockville
- East Glacier Park Village to Flint Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Detroit Lakes
- East Glacier Park Village to Raleigh
- East Glacier Park Village to Utica Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Oregon City
- East Glacier Park Village to Latrobe
- East Glacier Park Village to Mt Vernon Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Green Bay
- East Glacier Park Village to Marinette Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.