Compare train tickets from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry
How much are train tickets from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry?
|Fastest train||16h 39m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry?
In the last month, $95.61 was the average price of a train ticket from Fayetteville, NC to Harpers Ferry, WV. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry?
The distance between Fayetteville and Harpers Ferry is approximately 302 miles, or 486 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 16 hours and 39 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Fayetteville at 12:00am and arrives in Harpers Ferry around 16 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Harpers Ferry to Fayetteville.
Which train should you take from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Fayetteville, North Carolina to Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry start from $96, and on average cost $96. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Harpers Ferry. Amtrak in Fayetteville leaves from 472 Hay St, And in Harpers Ferry trains arrive at Potomac St & Shenandoah St, From Fayetteville to Harpers Ferry train travel on Amtrak takes 16 hours and 39 minutes.
Where is the train station in Fayetteville?
There is one train station in Fayetteville:
- 472 Hay St
Where is the train station in Harpers Ferry?
Harpers Ferry has one train station:
- Potomac St & Shenandoah St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Fayetteville
- Train from Fayetteville to Little Rock
- Train from Fayetteville to New Haven
- Fayetteville to Washington D.C.
- Fayetteville to Wilmington Train
- Fayetteville to Fort Lauderdale
- Fayetteville to Orlando Train
- Train from Fayetteville to Baltimore
- Train from Fayetteville to Kansas City
- Fayetteville to Charlotte Train
- Fayetteville to Greensboro Train
- Train from Fayetteville to New York
- Fayetteville to Philadelphia Train
- Fayetteville to San Antonio Train
- Fayetteville to Fredericksburg
- Train from Fayetteville to Newport News
- Train from Fayetteville to Norfolk
- Train from Fayetteville to Virginia Beach
- Fayetteville to Seattle Train
Continue by train from Harpers Ferry
- Train from Harpers Ferry to Santa Rosa
- Train from Harpers Ferry to Washington D.C.
- Train from Harpers Ferry to Kissimmee
- Train from Harpers Ferry to Orlando
- Harpers Ferry to Chicago Train
- Harpers Ferry to Mendota Train
- Harpers Ferry to Elkhart
- Harpers Ferry to Baltimore
- Harpers Ferry to Hancock Train
- Harpers Ferry to Whitefish Train
- Harpers Ferry to Morehead City
- Harpers Ferry to Iselin Train
- Train from Harpers Ferry to New York
- Train from Harpers Ferry to Poughkeepsie
- Harpers Ferry to Allentown
- Harpers Ferry to Florence Train
- Harpers Ferry to Greenville Train
- Train from Harpers Ferry to Roanoke