Search coach tickets to Halifax
How to get to Halifax by coach
|Trips per day||168|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
A historic city that boasts a rich cultural heritage, Halifax is heaven for culturally-inclined travelers and nature lovers alike. To fully understand the city’s amazing history, head over to the Halifax Citadel National Historic Site, which is a testament of the city’s military’s past. At noon, reenactors of the Royal Artillery will fire salvoes of the fortress’ noon guns, offering you a unique experience. As Halifax is also a seaport, don’t miss out on the chance to browse around the city’s Seaport Farmers Market, which was first opened nearly 300 years ago. In addition to some of the freshest sea produce around, the market also sells baked products, treats, soaps, and jewelry. If you wish to find some shade and stay away from the busy streets, Halifax Public Gardens, which features an unmistakable Victorian influence, will be a great choice.
The city is the absolute heaven for seafood lovers. For a fine-dining experience, The Press Gang Restaurant and Oyster Bar opens its door for you.
The city’s main VIA Rail train station is the Halifax Railway Station, which also serves as the main hub for intercity buses. The city’s main airport is the Halifax Stanfield International Airport.
The Maritime Bus Terminal in Halifax is a hub for intercity bus travel for Maritime Bus trips to destinations including Charlottetown, Wolfville, and Moncton. Travelers continuing on past Halifax can transfer to the next door VIA Rail station or walk to several nearby car rental agencies. The bus station offers an indoor waiting room with restrooms, and make sure to stop by the nearby Tim Hortons for a pre-travel doughnut.
Popular coach stations in Halifax:
Halifax Stanfield International Airport
Maritime Bus Terminal
1763 Robie St
Halifax Shopping Centre
1940 Barrington St
2393 Robie St
What coach companies travel to Halifax, Nova Scotia?
Located in Nova Scotia, Canada, Halifax is accessible by coach from 51 other cities. You can choose from 168 daily scheduled trips when you search for coaches to Halifax on Wanderu. Maritime Bus usually has the most coaches on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Halifax are also available..
Coach companies serving Halifax
|Coach||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Maritime Bus||52||3h 43m||£27.82|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a coach ticket to Halifax?
Where is the coach station in Halifax, NS?
The busiest coach station in Halifax is Halifax Stanfield International Airport. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular coach stations in Halifax are:
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Maritime Bus Terminal
- 1763 Robie St
Which coach service has the best service to Halifax?
What is the closest airport to Halifax, NS?
Is Halifax a popular coach travel destination?
What is the population of Halifax?
How much do coach tickets to Halifax cost?
What type of traveler does Halifax attract?
What coach station is located closest to the city center of Halifax?
Top coach routes to and from Halifax
- bus from Sackville to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Sackville
- bus from Halifax to Bridgewater
- bus from Dartmouth to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Charlottetown
- bus from Halifax to Saint John
- bus from Halifax to Wolfville
- bus from Campbellton to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Dartmouth
- bus from New Glasgow to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Antigonish
- bus from Halifax to Dieppe
- bus from Saint John to Halifax
- bus from Wolfville to Halifax
- bus from Charlottetown to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Miramichi
- bus from Hantsport to Halifax
- bus from Montreal to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Fredericton
- bus from Fredericton to Halifax
- bus from Truro to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Lunenburg
- bus from Moncton to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Moncton
- bus from Lower Sackville to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to New Glasgow
- bus from Halifax to Sydney
- bus from Halifax to Bathurst
- bus from Halifax to Kentville
- bus from Halifax to Lower Sackville
- bus from Sydney to Halifax
- bus from Halifax to Truro
- bus from Lunenburg to Halifax
- bus from Dieppe to Halifax
- bus from Chester to Halifax
- bus from Bridgewater to Halifax
- bus from Antigonish to Halifax
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.