Search coach tickets to Barcelona
How to get to Barcelona by coach
|Trips per day||796|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Featuring a mix of bizarre modern vibes and quaint buildings, Barcelona is a great destination for tourists seeking fun and cultural activities alike. Barcelona takes great pride in its unique architecture, and the most prominent example of its uniqueness is the La Sagrada Família, one of the most iconic buildings in the city. Boasting a unique Gothique-esque architectural style, the cathedral will leave you in awe. The most interesting part is that the church is actually still in construction, and is expected to be finished by 2026. If you want to stroll around the streets of Barcelona, the Barri Gòtic, the oldest part of the city, will be a perfect choice. Here visitors will find old buildings with Medieval or Roman architecture. If you are looking to enjoy Barcelona’s nightlife, head over to Las Ramblas, the most fun area around.
For the best Catalonian dishes, don’t hesitate to head over to Babula Bar 1937, which offers top-tier local cuisine. Barcelona is also rather famous for its seafood, so don’t hesitate to give that a try at one of the many restaurants the city has to offer.
For buses, Estació del Nord serves as the central hub of intercity services. The Barcelona Sants is the city’s main train station, offering access to many cities in Europe. Commercial air services are provided by the Barcelona-El Prat Airport, which is located 11 miles from the city center.
Originally a train station, Barcelona Nord is now a bus station located at Carrer d'Ali Bei 80. The station was built in 1862 for rail service to Barcelona but was partially converted into a bus station and a sports hall in recent years. The station is conveniently located within a short distance of famous landmarks such as the Plaça de Catalunya. Intercity buses like FlixBus and BlaBlaCar Bus stop at the station and offer service to other cities like Madrid, San Sebastian, and Marseille. You will find the usual amenities at the station, such as public restrooms, ATMs, shops, and restaurants. The station also features large waiting areas with seats. You can also access the nearby Arc de Triomf Metro station to travel throughout the rest of Barcelona.
Popular coach stations in Barcelona:
Carrer d'Ali Bei 80
El Prat Airport T1
Barcelona Airport - El Prat T2
El Prat Airport T2
Sants Train Station
Carrer d'Alí Bei, 80
What coach companies travel to Barcelona, Spain?
Located in Spain, Barcelona is accessible by coach from 215 other cities. You can choose from 796 daily scheduled trips when you search for coaches to Barcelona on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most coaches on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Ferry tickets to Barcelona are also available..
Coach companies serving Barcelona
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a coach ticket to Barcelona?
£7.45 is the cheapest price for a coach ticket to Barcelona, according to recent searches on Wanderu. You can use our search to check if this price is currently available on buses from your city to Barcelona. In the last month, coaches from Calella to Barcelona had the lowest average price at £8.51. In general, these cities tend to have the cheapest coaches to Barcelona:
Where is the coach station in Barcelona, Spain?
The busiest coach station in Barcelona is Carrer d'Ali Bei 80. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular coach stations in Barcelona are:
- Carrer d'Ali Bei 80
- El Prat Airport T1
What is the closest airport to Barcelona, B?
Is Barcelona a popular coach travel destination?
What is the population of Barcelona?
How much do coach tickets to Barcelona cost?
What coach station is located closest to the city center of Barcelona?
Top coach routes to and from Barcelona
- bus from Pineda de Mar to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to Seville
- bus from Barcelona to Pineda de Mar
- bus from Nice to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to Nice
- bus from Barcelona to Montpellier
- bus from Barcelona to Tarragona
- bus from Barcelona to London
- bus from Barcelona to Madrid
- bus from Barcelona to Vienna
- bus from Figueres to Barcelona
- bus from Montpellier to Barcelona
- bus from Milan to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to Berlin
- bus from Barcelona to Marseille
- bus from Barcelona to Paris
- bus from Tarragona to Barcelona
- bus from Lyon to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to Zaragoza
- bus from Barcelona to Nîmes
- bus from Calella to Barcelona
- bus from Santa Coloma de Farners to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to Toulouse
- bus from Barcelona to Milan
- bus from Barcelona to Perpignan
- bus from Venice to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to Turin
- bus from Toulouse to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to Andorra la Vella
- bus from Paris to Barcelona
- bus from Madrid to Barcelona
- bus from Girona to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to San Sebastian
- bus from Perpignan to Barcelona
- bus from Andorra la Vella to Barcelona
- bus from Blanes to Barcelona
- bus from Santa Susanna to Barcelona
- bus from Nîmes to Barcelona
- bus from Barcelona to Rome
- bus from San Sebastian to Barcelona
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.