Search train tickets to Las Vegas
How to get to Las Vegas by train
|Trips per day||52|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
People say that Las Vegas is a Disneyland for adults and they have a point – with more than 50 casinos and dozens of nightclubs in the Strip area alone, Vegas is the place where you can let loose and have some good old fun.
Why travel the globe when you can see some of the most iconic landmarks in the world right there next to each other on the Las Vegas Strip? Just by walking down the street, you can visit the Eiffel Tower (at the Paris Hotel), check out the Statue of Liberty (at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino), or go for a gondola ride down the canals of Venice (at the Venetian Resort).
Yes, the many gambling opportunities attract millions of visitors to Sin City every year, but it’s the unique shows and concert residencies that have made Las Vegas one of the key entertainment destinations in the world. While you can certainly relax by the pool during the day, Vegas is definitely not a vacation destination if you’re looking for peace and quiet. When you’re in Las Vegas, you better be ready to hit the town, and if you’re lucky – the jackpot!
South Strip Transit Terminal
The South Strip Transit Terminal is the main bus station in Las Vegas. It is conveniently located near the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, making it easy to get between the station and all major Vegas resorts. The bus station is also in very close proximity to McCarran International Airport, and there’s a transit bus line that connects the two. The South Strip Transfer Terminal is the main bus station for all major bus companies that conduct trips in and out of Las Vegas, including Greyhound, Jefferson Lines and Tufesa Internacional. The terminal is the main hub for RTC, Southern Nevada’s transit bus authority, ensuring easy connections to all parts of Las Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Popular train stations in Las Vegas:
Tour Bus Loading Zone
RTC South Strip Transit Terminal
Harry Reid International Airport Shuttle Zone
What train companies travel to Las Vegas, Nevada?
Located in Nevada, Las Vegas is accessible by train from 11 other cities. You can choose from 52 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Las Vegas on Wanderu. Amtrak usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Coach tickets to Las Vegas are also available..
Train companies serving Las Vegas
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||11||1d 11h 37m||£212.32|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Las Vegas?
Where is the train station in Las Vegas, NV?
The busiest train station in Las Vegas is Tour Bus Loading Zone. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular train stations in Las Vegas are:
- Tour Bus Loading Zone
- RTC South Strip Transit Terminal
- Harry Reid International Airport Shuttle Zone
Which train service has the best service to Las Vegas?
Is Las Vegas a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Las Vegas?
How much do train tickets to Las Vegas cost?
What type of traveler does Las Vegas attract?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Las Vegas?
Top train routes to and from Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Milwaukee
- train from Burbank to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- train from Las Vegas to Santa Ana
- train from Grand Canyon Village to Las Vegas
- train from Santa Barbara to Las Vegas
- train from Barstow to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Syracuse
- train from Las Vegas to Portland
- train from Las Vegas to New York
- train from Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Chicago
- train from Las Vegas to San Diego
- train from San Francisco to Las Vegas
- train from St Louis to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Anaheim
- train from Mojave to Las Vegas
- train from Chicago to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Houston
- train from Las Vegas to San Jose
- train from Bakersfield to Las Vegas
- train from Seattle to Las Vegas
- train from San Diego to Las Vegas
- train from Williams to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Phoenix
- train from Las Vegas to Cleveland
- train from Las Vegas to Denver
- train from Las Vegas to Toledo
- train from Kingman to Las Vegas
- train from Oxnard to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Fresno
- train from New York to Las Vegas
- train from Orlando to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Alexandria
- train from Palm Springs to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to Seattle
- train from Las Vegas to Boston
- train from Chico to Las Vegas
- train from Victorville to Las Vegas
- train from Las Vegas to San Francisco
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.