Compare train tickets from Düsseldorf to Böblingen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 70 daily trains from Düsseldorf to Böblingen. Traveling by train from Düsseldorf to Böblingen usually takes around 4 hours and 12 minutes, but the fastest DB Intercity-Express train can make the trip in 3 hours and 3 minutes.
|Distance||202 mi (325 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 3m|
|Most frequent service||DB Intercity-Express|
Which train should you take from Düsseldorf to Böblingen?
2 train services operate from Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia to Böblingen, Baden-Württemberg. DB Intercity-Express usually has more trains scheduled, with 43 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Düsseldorf to Böblingen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
How long is the train journey from Düsseldorf to Böblingen?
The distance between Düsseldorf and Böblingen is approximately 202 miles, or 325 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 4 hours and 12 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 3 minutes.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Düsseldorf to Böblingen are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Düsseldorf at 02:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Düsseldorf to Böblingen?
There are 70 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Böblingen to Düsseldorf.
Where is the train station in Düsseldorf?
There is one train station in Düsseldorf.
Where is the train station in Böblingen?
Böblingen receives travelers from Düsseldorf at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Böblingen:
Need a return trip from Böblingen to Düsseldorf?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Düsseldorf
- Train from Düsseldorf to Ingelmunster
- Train from Düsseldorf to Arlon
- Düsseldorf to Bühl
- Düsseldorf to Kirchheim unter Teck Train
- Düsseldorf to Reutlingen
- Düsseldorf to Zell Train
- Düsseldorf to Füssen Train
- Train from Düsseldorf to Oberstdorf
- Train from Düsseldorf to Dettum
- Train from Düsseldorf to Lemgo
- Düsseldorf to Ratzeburg Train
- Train from Düsseldorf to Burkhardtsdorf
- Train from Düsseldorf to Ilmenau
- Train from Düsseldorf to Franeker
- Düsseldorf to Diemen Train
- Düsseldorf to Capelle aan den IJssel Train
- Train from Düsseldorf to Gliwice
- Train from Düsseldorf to Ljubljana
Continue by train from Böblingen
- Train from Böblingen to Vienna
- Böblingen to Brussels
- Böblingen to Freiburg Train
- Böblingen to Korntal-Münchingen Train
- Train from Böblingen to Stuttgart
- Böblingen to Weingarten (Baden)
- Böblingen to Aschaffenburg Train
- Böblingen to Mainaschaff Train
- Böblingen to Munich Train
- Train from Böblingen to Nuremberg
- Train from Böblingen to Frankfurt am Main
- Böblingen to Essen Train
- Train from Böblingen to Leipzig
- Train from Böblingen to Jena
- Böblingen to Strasbourg Train
- Böblingen to Milan Train
- Train from Böblingen to Venice
- Train from Böblingen to Amsterdam