Compare train tickets from Burlington to South Beloit
How much are train tickets from Burlington, ON to South Beloit, IL?
|Fastest train||30h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Burlington to South Beloit during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Burlington to South Beloit?
In the last month, $185.27 was the average price of a train ticket from Burlington, ON to South Beloit, IL. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Burlington to South Beloit?
The distance between Burlington and South Beloit is approximately 471 miles, or 758 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 30 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Burlington to South Beloit are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Burlington at 8:00am and arrives in South Beloit around 30 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Burlington to South Beloit?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from South Beloit to Burlington.
Which train should you take from Burlington to South Beloit?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Burlington, Ontario to South Beloit, Illinois. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 6h 6m||$185.27|
Amtrak train tickets from Burlington to South Beloit start from $185, and on average cost $185. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to South Beloit. Amtrak in Burlington leaves from Aldershot Station - 1199 Waterdown Rd, And in South Beloit trains arrive at 15766 Manchester Rd, From Burlington to South Beloit train travel on Amtrak takes 30 hours and 6 minutes. If you are looking to get to South Beloit faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 30 hours and 0 minutes.
Where is the train station in Burlington?
There is one train station in Burlington:
- Aldershot Station - 1199 Waterdown Rd
Where is the train station in South Beloit?
South Beloit has one train station:
- 15766 Manchester Rd
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Burlington
- Burlington to Whiteshell Train
- Burlington to Charlo
- Burlington to Jacquet River Train
- Burlington to Niagara Falls
- Train from Burlington to Ottawa
- Train from Burlington to Toronto
- Burlington to Windsor Train
- Train from Burlington to Montreal
- Burlington to Biggar Train
- Train from Burlington to Trinidad
- Train from Burlington to Lawrence
- Burlington to Flint Train
- Train from Burlington to Grand Rapids
- Burlington to Winston-Salem Train
- Train from Burlington to Los Alamos
- Train from Burlington to Elko
- Burlington to Jamestown Train
- Burlington to Sandusky Train
Continue by train from South Beloit
- Train from South Beloit to Hope
- Train from South Beloit to Hayward
- South Beloit to Delray Beach Train
- Train from South Beloit to Hollywood
- Train from South Beloit to Sarasota
- Train from South Beloit to Lapeer
- Train from South Beloit to Hermann
- Train from South Beloit to Hastings
- South Beloit to Holdrege Train
- Train from South Beloit to Newark
- South Beloit to Pennsauken Train
- South Beloit to Wilkes-Barre Train
- South Beloit to Yemassee Train
- Train from South Beloit to Temple
- South Beloit to Milwaukee Train
- South Beloit to Huntington
- South Beloit to Rawlins Train
- South Beloit to Wheatland Train