Compare train tickets from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 42 daily trains from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt. Traveling by train from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt usually takes around 9 hours and 18 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 7 hours and 46 minutes.
|Distance||388 mi (625 km)|
|Fastest train||7h 46m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt?
2 train services operate from Schönefeld, Brandenburg to Titisee-Neustadt, Baden-Württemberg. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 40 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt?
The distance between Schönefeld and Titisee-Neustadt is approximately 388 miles, or 625 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 9 hours and 18 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 46 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Schönefeld at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt?
There are 42 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Titisee-Neustadt to Schönefeld. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Schönefeld to Titisee-Neustadt for $89.99.
Where is the train station in Schönefeld?
There is one train station in Schönefeld.
Where is the train station in Titisee-Neustadt?
Titisee-Neustadt receives travelers from Schönefeld at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Titisee-Neustadt:
Need a return trip from Titisee-Neustadt to Schönefeld?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schönefeld
- Train from Schönefeld to Linz
- Schönefeld to Nenzing Train
- Train from Schönefeld to Neutrebbin
- Train from Schönefeld to Mengen
- Train from Schönefeld to Teningen
- Train from Schönefeld to Cham
- Schönefeld to Passau Train
- Schönefeld to Rotenburg an der Fulda Train
- Schönefeld to Goldenstedt Train
- Schönefeld to Neukirch/Lausitz
- Train from Schönefeld to Bad Salzungen
- Schönefeld to Varde Train
- Train from Schönefeld to Viborg
- Schönefeld to Roosendaal Train
- Schönefeld to Enschede Train
- Train from Schönefeld to Dordrecht
- Train from Schönefeld to Vallåkra
- Train from Schönefeld to Nové Zámky
Continue by train from Titisee-Neustadt
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Ehrwald
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Vienna
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Schönenwerd
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Prague
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Bad Peterstal-Griesbach
- Titisee-Neustadt to Karlsruhe
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Radolfzell
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Stuttgart
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Willstätt
- Titisee-Neustadt to Augsburg
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Schweinfurt
- Titisee-Neustadt to Solnhofen
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Itzehoe
- Train from Titisee-Neustadt to Radebeul
- Titisee-Neustadt to Frederiksberg
- Titisee-Neustadt to Kastrup
- Titisee-Neustadt to Arnhem
- Titisee-Neustadt to Amsterdam Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.