Compare train tickets from Fort Collins to Orlando
How much are train tickets from Fort Collins to Orlando?
|Fastest train||62h 56m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Fort Collins to Orlando during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Fort Collins to Orlando?
What is the price of a train ticket from Fort Collins to Orlando?
In the last month, $622.70 was the average price of a train ticket from Fort Collins, CO to Orlando, FL. Given how far apart Fort Collins and Orlando are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Fort Collins to Orlando?
The distance between Fort Collins and Orlando is approximately 1577 miles, or 2538 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 62 hours and 56 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Fort Collins to Orlando are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Fort Collins at 5:00pm and arrives in Orlando around 62 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Fort Collins to Orlando?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
Which train should you take from Fort Collins to Orlando?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Fort Collins, Colorado to Orlando, Florida. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 14h 56m||$622.70|
Amtrak train tickets from Fort Collins to Orlando start from $623, and on average cost $623. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Orlando. Amtrak in Fort Collins leaves from Park and Ride - 4300 E Harmony Rd, And in Orlando trains arrive at 1400 Sligh Blvd, From Fort Collins to Orlando train travel on Amtrak takes 62 hours and 56 minutes.
Where is the train station in Fort Collins?
There is one train station in Fort Collins:
- Park and Ride - 4300 E Harmony Rd
Where is the train station in Orlando?
Orlando has one train station:
- 1400 Sligh Blvd
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Fort Collins
- Fort Collins to Colfax Train
- Fort Collins to Emeryville Train
- Fort Collins to Fort Lauderdale Train
- Train from Fort Collins to Creston
- Fort Collins to Chicago Train
- Fort Collins to Framingham Train
- Fort Collins to Kalamazoo
- Fort Collins to Holdrege
- Fort Collins to McCook Train
- Train from Fort Collins to Omaha
- Fort Collins to Atlantic City
- Fort Collins to Egg Harbor City Train
- Train from Fort Collins to Depew
- Fort Collins to Utica Train
- Fort Collins to Bryan Train
- Fort Collins to Greensburg Train
- Train from Fort Collins to Paoli
- Fort Collins to Pittsburgh Train
Continue by train from Orlando
- Train from Orlando to Birmingham
- Train from Orlando to San Francisco
- Train from Orlando to Hartford
- Train from Orlando to Bradenton
- Train from Orlando to Miami
- Train from Orlando to Sarasota
- Orlando to Sebring Train
- Train from Orlando to Tampa
- Orlando to Portland Train
- Train from Orlando to St Louis
- Orlando to New York Train
- Train from Orlando to Cleveland
- Train from Orlando to Pittsburgh
- Orlando to Providence Train
- Orlando to North Charleston Train
- Orlando to Houston Train
- Orlando to Salt Lake City Train
- Train from Orlando to Rutland