Compare train tickets from Galesburg to Niagara Falls
How much are train tickets from Galesburg, IL to Niagara Falls, NY?
|Fastest train||27h 38m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Galesburg to Niagara Falls during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Galesburg to Niagara Falls?
In the last month, $81.54 was the average price of a train ticket from Galesburg, IL to Niagara Falls, NY. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Galesburg to Niagara Falls?
The distance between Galesburg and Niagara Falls is approximately 600 miles, or 966 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 27 hours and 38 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Galesburg to Niagara Falls are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Galesburg at 11:00am and arrives in Niagara Falls around 27 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Galesburg to Niagara Falls?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Niagara Falls to Galesburg.
Which train should you take from Galesburg to Niagara Falls?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Galesburg, Illinois to Niagara Falls, New York. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 3h 38m||$81.54|
Amtrak train tickets from Galesburg to Niagara Falls start from $82, and on average cost $82. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Niagara Falls. Amtrak in Galesburg leaves from 225 S Seminary St, And in Niagara Falls trains arrive at 825 Depot Ave W, From Galesburg to Niagara Falls train travel on Amtrak takes 27 hours and 38 minutes.
Where is the train station in Galesburg?
There is one train station in Galesburg:
- 225 S Seminary St
Where is the train station in Niagara Falls?
Niagara Falls has one train station:
- 825 Depot Ave W
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Galesburg
- Train from Galesburg to Arkadelphia
- Train from Galesburg to Benson
- Train from Galesburg to Maricopa
- Galesburg to Hanford Train
- Train from Galesburg to Santa Rosa
- Train from Galesburg to Denver
- Train from Galesburg to Bradenton
- Train from Galesburg to Kissimmee
- Galesburg to Chicago Train
- Train from Galesburg to Crawfordsville
- Galesburg to New Buffalo
- Galesburg to Detroit Lakes
- Train from Galesburg to Kansas City
- Galesburg to Greenwood Train
- Train from Galesburg to Winnemucca
- Train from Galesburg to Ardmore
- Galesburg to Tomah Train
- Galesburg to Thurmond Train
Continue by train from Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls to Oakville Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Toronto
- Niagara Falls to Montreal Train
- Niagara Falls to Little Rock Train
- Niagara Falls to Tucson Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Savannah
- Train from Niagara Falls to Joliet
- Train from Niagara Falls to Flint
- Train from Niagara Falls to Grand Rapids
- Train from Niagara Falls to Jackson
- Train from Niagara Falls to Lapeer
- Train from Niagara Falls to Kansas City
- Train from Niagara Falls to Croton-on-Hudson
- Niagara Falls to Fredonia Train
- Train from Niagara Falls to Jamestown
- Train from Niagara Falls to New York
- Niagara Falls to Harrisburg
- Niagara Falls to Austin Train