Compare train tickets from Cleburne to Los Angeles
How much are train tickets from Cleburne to Los Angeles?
|Fastest train||40h 43m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Cleburne to Los Angeles during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Cleburne to Los Angeles?
In the last month, $255.17 was the average price of a train ticket from Cleburne, TX to Los Angeles, CA. Given how far apart Cleburne and Los Angeles are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Cleburne to Los Angeles?
The distance between Cleburne and Los Angeles is approximately 1209 miles, or 1946 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 54 hours and 52 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 40 hours and 43 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Cleburne to Los Angeles are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Cleburne at 1:00pm and arrives in Los Angeles around 40 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Cleburne to Los Angeles?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Los Angeles to Cleburne.
Which train should you take from Cleburne to Los Angeles?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Cleburne, Texas to Los Angeles, California. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 6h 52m||$293.32|
Amtrak train tickets from Cleburne to Los Angeles start from $255, and on average cost $293. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Los Angeles. Amtrak in Cleburne leaves from 206 N Border St - Cleburne Intermodal Depot, And in Los Angeles trains arrive at Union Station, From Cleburne to Los Angeles train travel on Amtrak takes 54 hours and 52 minutes. If you are looking to get to Los Angeles faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 40 hours and 43 minutes.
Where is the train station in Cleburne?
There is one train station in Cleburne:
- 206 N Border St - Cleburne Intermodal Depot
Where is the train station in Los Angeles?
Los Angeles has one train station:
- Union Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Cleburne
- Train from Cleburne to Phoenix
- Train from Cleburne to Chicago
- Cleburne to New Orleans Train
- Train from Cleburne to Shreveport
- Cleburne to Santa Fe Train
- Train from Cleburne to Ardmore
- Cleburne to Oklahoma City
- Train from Cleburne to Austin
- Train from Cleburne to Dallas
- Train from Cleburne to Fort Worth
- Train from Cleburne to Gainesville
- Cleburne to Houston Train
- Train from Cleburne to Longview
- Train from Cleburne to Mineola
- Cleburne to San Antonio Train
- Train from Cleburne to San Marcos
- Train from Cleburne to Taylor
- Cleburne to Seattle Train
Continue by train from Los Angeles
- Train from Los Angeles to Flagstaff
- Los Angeles to Phoenix Train
- Los Angeles to Carlsbad Train
- Train from Los Angeles to Monterey
- Train from Los Angeles to Oceanside
- Los Angeles to Riverside Train
- Train from Los Angeles to San Diego
- Los Angeles to San Francisco Train
- Train from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Los Angeles to South Lake Tahoe
- Los Angeles to Washington D.C. Train
- Los Angeles to Atlanta
- Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- Train from Los Angeles to New York
- Los Angeles to Portland Train
- Train from Los Angeles to Houston
- Train from Los Angeles to Salt Lake City
- Los Angeles to Seattle Train