Compare train tickets from Sheboygan to Grand Junction
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Sheboygan to Grand Junction. Traveling by train from Sheboygan to Grand Junction usually takes around 33 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||1124 mi (1809 km)|
|Fastest train||33h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Sheboygan to Grand Junction?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Sheboygan, Wisconsin to Grand Junction, Colorado. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 9h 8m||$387.70|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Sheboygan to Grand Junction every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $388.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Sheboygan to Grand Junction during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Sheboygan to Grand Junction?
The distance between Sheboygan and Grand Junction is approximately 1124 miles, or 1809 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 33 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Sheboygan to Grand Junction are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Sheboygan at 7:00am and arrives in Grand Junction around 33 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Sheboygan to Grand Junction?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Grand Junction to Sheboygan.
Where is the train station in Sheboygan?
There is one train station in Sheboygan.
Where is the train station in Grand Junction?
Grand Junction has one train station.
Need a return trip from Grand Junction to Sheboygan?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Sheboygan
- Train from Sheboygan to Camarillo
- Train from Sheboygan to Fullerton
- Train from Sheboygan to Leggett
- Train from Sheboygan to Glenwood Springs
- Train from Sheboygan to Chicago
- Train from Sheboygan to Salisbury
- Sheboygan to Saint Paul Train
- Sheboygan to Brookhaven Train
- Train from Sheboygan to McComb
- Train from Sheboygan to Glasgow
- Sheboygan to Havre Train
- Sheboygan to Wolf Point Train
- Sheboygan to Gallup Train
- Sheboygan to Lancaster Train
- Sheboygan to Fort Worth Train
- Train from Sheboygan to Petersburg
- Sheboygan to Vancouver Train
- Train from Sheboygan to Tomah
Continue by train from Grand Junction
- Grand Junction to Napa Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Roseville
- Grand Junction to Denver Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Glenwood Springs
- Train from Grand Junction to Lakeland
- Grand Junction to Louisville Train
- Grand Junction to Williston
- Grand Junction to Manchester Train
- Grand Junction to Ardmore Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Grants Pass
- Grand Junction to Klamath Falls Train
- Train from Grand Junction to Salem
- Train from Grand Junction to Cleburne
- Grand Junction to Helper
- Train from Grand Junction to Salt Lake City
- Grand Junction to Lynchburg
- Train from Grand Junction to Newport News
- Train from Grand Junction to Wishram