Search train tickets to Copenhagen
How to get to Copenhagen by train
|Trips per day||1,943|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Copenhagen is the Danish capital, located on the eastern coast of the island of Zealand. Copenhagen is reputedly the happiest city in the world, so head to Scandinavia to get a taste of that happiness for yourself.
One of the most popular spots for visitors and locals alike is the Tivoli Gardens: one of the world's oldest and most-visited theme parks. With more than two dozen rides and a pleasure garden, you can easily spend the whole day wandering through this exciting village.
Take a tour through the Nyhavn, or "New Harbor," to discover Copenhagen's history. The brightly-colored houses and old wooden ships moored there are delightfully Danish, and you will even be able to see the places where Denmark's most renowned author, Hans Christian Andersen, once lived. Fans of his work must also visit the Little Mermaid statue by Edvard Erikson, which has now become the unofficial symbol of the city. Is that "Part of Your World" we hear you singing?
Copenhagen is also home to a fantastic shopping culture. Take a walk along Strøget for both high-end and local independent boutiques, as well as some of Copenhagen's most important historical buildings. As one of the largest pedestrian-only shopping streets in Europe, you'll be sure to find all of the fashionable Scandi items you are looking for.
Copenhagen is one of Scandinavia's central travel hubs. The Copenhagen Airport Kastrup welcomes flights from all over the world, while the Öresund Bridge connects the city to Malmö in Sweden across the Kattegat strait. In addition, train service and bus services on carriers such as Nettbuss and FlixBus make it easy to reach Copenhagen from nearby European cities.
What train companies travel to Copenhagen, Denmark?
Located in Denmark, Copenhagen is accessible by train from 168 other cities. You can choose from 1943 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Copenhagen on Wanderu. Deutsche Bahn usually has the most trains on any given day.
Train companies serving Copenhagen
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||165||9h 40m||£85.45|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||96||11h 58m||£90.45|
|DB Intercity||17||5h 21m||£58.50|
|DB Intercity-Express||3||7h 38m||£75.42|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Copenhagen?
Where is the train station in Copenhagen, Denmark?
The busiest train station in Copenhagen is Koebenhavn H. As Copenhagen's main station, it has the most trains coming and going. However, a popular alternative is Lyshøjgårdsvej.
What is the closest airport to Copenhagen?
Is Copenhagen a popular train travel destination?
How much do train tickets to Copenhagen cost?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Copenhagen?
Top train routes to and from Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Rostock
- train from Copenhagen to Bremen
- train from Fehmarn to Copenhagen
- train from Oldenburg in Holstein to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Beckum
- train from Copenhagen to Neubrandenburg
- train from Copenhagen to Dülmen
- train from Copenhagen to Kaiserslautern
- train from Copenhagen to Kiel
- train from Copenhagen to Memmingen
- train from Rostock to Copenhagen
- train from Frankfurt am Main to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Dortmund
- train from Hanover to Copenhagen
- train from Groß Kiesow to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Halle
- train from Bremen to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Mainz
- train from Hamburg to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Berlin
- train from Copenhagen to Hamburg
- train from Duisburg to Copenhagen
- train from Berlin to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Hanover
- train from Elmenhorst to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Düsseldorf
- train from Oberhausen to Copenhagen
- train from Greifswald to Copenhagen
- train from Karlsruhe to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Leipzig
- train from Halle to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Munich
- train from Großenbrode to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Cologne
- train from Flensburg to Copenhagen
- train from Kreuztal to Copenhagen
- train from Cologne to Copenhagen
- train from Coburg to Copenhagen
- train from Copenhagen to Lünen
- train from Copenhagen to Karlsruhe
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.