Compare train tickets from Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 9 daily trains from Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd. Traveling by train from Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 8 minutes.
|Distance||106 mi (170 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Bichlbach, to Schwäbisch Gmünd, Baden-Württemberg. However, there are 9 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||9||6h 51m||£48.37|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd?
The distance between Bichlbach and Schwäbisch Gmünd is approximately 106 miles, or 170 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 8 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Bichlbach at 15:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 18:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Bichlbach to Schwäbisch Gmünd?
There are 9 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Bichlbach.
Where is the train station in Bichlbach?
There is one train station in Bichlbach.
Where is the train station in Schwäbisch Gmünd?
Schwäbisch Gmünd has one train station.
Need a return trip from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Bichlbach?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Bichlbach
- Bad Vigaun to Munich Train
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Train from Gmunden to Berlin
- Train from Hainburg an der Donau to Bad Vilbel
- Hainburg an der Donau to Eschborn Train
- Hopfgarten-Markt to Gars Train
- Hörsching to Weidenberg Train
- Judendorf-Straßengel to Riedstadt Train
- Knittelfeld to Hürth Train
- Train from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Marchtrenk to Berlin
- Train from Oberalm to Stuttgart
- Train from Oberalm to Dortmund
- Train from Radfeld to Chemnitz
- Train from Ried im Innkreis to Freiburg
- Train from Rottenmann to Füssen
- Train from Schwarzach im Pongau to Freilassing
- Train from Vils to Giesen
Continue by train from Schwäbisch Gmünd
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Halle Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Heidelberg Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Kirchberg an der Murr
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Schorndorf Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Villingen-Schwenningen
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Augsburg
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Coburg Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Munich
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Nuremberg
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Brunswick Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Dresden
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Bolzano Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Luxembourg
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Eindhoven Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Rotterdam Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.