Compare train tickets from Kirchbichl to Memmingen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 14 daily trains from Kirchbichl to Memmingen. Traveling by train from Kirchbichl to Memmingen usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 28 minutes.
|Distance||95 mi (152 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Kirchbichl to Memmingen?
2 train services operate from Kirchbichl, to Memmingen, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 11 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||4h 11m||£39.11|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||11||5h 43m||£35.01|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Kirchbichl to Memmingen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Kirchbichl to Memmingen?
The distance between Kirchbichl and Memmingen is approximately 95 miles, or 152 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 28 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Kirchbichl to Memmingen are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Kirchbichl at 12:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 22:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Kirchbichl to Memmingen?
There are 14 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Memmingen to Kirchbichl.
Where is the train station in Kirchbichl?
There is one train station in Kirchbichl.
Where is the train station in Memmingen?
Memmingen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Memmingen to Kirchbichl?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Kirchbichl
- Train from Althofen to Munich
- Bad Ischl to Berlin Train
- Train from Ennsling to Kronberg
- Train from Friesach to Neu-Ulm
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Train from Greifenburg to Hamburg
- Lambach to Crailsheim Train
- Train from Leonding to Passau
- Neusiedl am See to Teichland Train
- Neu-Terfens to Tarp Train
- Oberhofen im Inntal to Obertraubling Train
- Ried im Zillertal to Marzling
- Train from Ried im Zillertal to Oberaudorf
- Train from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Westerstetten
- Train from Schlitters to Bad Reichenhall
- Train from Tauplitz to Schwandorf
- Vöcklabruck to Berlin Train
- Train from Windischgarsten to Renchen
Continue by train from Memmingen
- Memmingen to Arzl im Pitztal Train
- Memmingen to Kitzbuhel Train
- Train from Memmingen to Leuven
- Train from Memmingen to Landquart
- Memmingen to Friedrichshafen Train
- Train from Memmingen to Lonsee
- Memmingen to Weil am Rhein Train
- Memmingen to Augsburg Train
- Memmingen to Blaichach
- Train from Memmingen to Dillingen
- Train from Memmingen to Füssen
- Train from Memmingen to Nuremberg
- Memmingen to Saulgrub Train
- Train from Memmingen to Wetzlar
- Memmingen to Norden Train
- Train from Memmingen to Landau
- Train from Memmingen to Verona
- Train from Memmingen to Rotterdam
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.