Compare train tickets from Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 4 daily trains from Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg. Traveling by train from Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg usually takes around 4 hours and 1 minute, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 45 minutes.
|Distance||53 mi (85 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 45m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg?
2 train services operate from Wernstein am Inn, to Waldkraiburg, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 4 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||3h 12m||£28.16|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||4||4h 13m||£30.85|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wernstein am Inn at 06:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 22:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg?
There are 4 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Waldkraiburg to Wernstein am Inn.
Where is the train station in Wernstein am Inn?
There is one train station in Wernstein am Inn.
Where is the train station in Waldkraiburg?
Waldkraiburg has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wernstein am Inn
- Bad Ischl to Munich Train
- Fieberbrunn to Munich
- Train from Frankenmarkt to Munich
- Train from Friesach to Munich
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Golling an der Salzach to Kochel
- Hörsching to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Judendorf-Straßengel to Kranichfeld
- Lähn to Willstätt Train
- Train from Lambach to Waibstadt
- Train from Lienz to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Michaelerberg to Laaber
- Pasching to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Rottenmann to Murnau am Staffelsee
- Schärding to Albstadt
- Train from Tulln to Ulm
- Train from Vils to Oy-Mittelberg
- Train from Zauchen to Lengenwang
Continue by train from Waldkraiburg
- Train from Waldkraiburg to Klagenfurt
- Waldkraiburg to Prague Train
- Waldkraiburg to Weisen Train
- Train from Waldkraiburg to Bad Schussenried
- Train from Waldkraiburg to Meckenbeuren
- Train from Waldkraiburg to Haar
- Waldkraiburg to Kellmünz Train
- Waldkraiburg to Memmingen
- Waldkraiburg to Mühldorf Train
- Waldkraiburg to Munich Train
- Waldkraiburg to Töging am Inn Train
- Train from Waldkraiburg to Hadamar
- Train from Waldkraiburg to Salzgitter
- Train from Waldkraiburg to Altenberge
- Waldkraiburg to Cologne Train
- Waldkraiburg to Forbach Train
- Train from Waldkraiburg to Brixen
- Waldkraiburg to Padova
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.