Compare train tickets from Mühlenbecker Land to Weiherhammer
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 23 daily trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Weiherhammer. Traveling by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Weiherhammer usually takes around 8 hours and 1 minute, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 6 hours and 15 minutes.
|Distance||217 mi (350 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 15m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Mühlenbecker Land to Weiherhammer?
2 train services operate from Mühlenbecker Land, Brandenburg to Weiherhammer, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 16 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||16||7h 47m||£80.66|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||7||8h 34m||£59.87|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mühlenbecker Land to Weiherhammer during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mühlenbecker Land to Weiherhammer?
The distance between Mühlenbecker Land and Weiherhammer is approximately 217 miles, or 350 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 1 minute, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 15 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mühlenbecker Land to Weiherhammer are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mühlenbecker Land at 04:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mühlenbecker Land to Weiherhammer?
There are 23 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Weiherhammer to Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Mühlenbecker Land?
There is one train station in Mühlenbecker Land.
Where is the train station in Weiherhammer?
Weiherhammer has one train station.
Need a return trip from Weiherhammer to Mühlenbecker Land?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mühlenbecker Land
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Pflach
- Mühlenbecker Land to Lausanne Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Radolfzell
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Sigmaringen
- Mühlenbecker Land to Fürstenzell Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Schwarzenbach
- Mühlenbecker Land to Hamburg
- Mühlenbecker Land to Reddelich
- Mühlenbecker Land to Hilter Train
- Mühlenbecker Land to Hövelhof Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Höxter
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Trier
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Kiel
- Mühlenbecker Land to Oldenburg in Holstein
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Halle
- Mühlenbecker Land to London Train
- Train from Mühlenbecker Land to Nijmegen
- Mühlenbecker Land to Haarlem Train
Continue by train from Weiherhammer
- Weiherhammer to Salzburg
- Train from Weiherhammer to Vienna
- Weiherhammer to Prague Train
- Train from Weiherhammer to Schopfheim
- Weiherhammer to Freihung Train
- Train from Weiherhammer to Munich
- Weiherhammer to Munich Train
- Train from Weiherhammer to Nuremberg
- Weiherhammer to Regensburg Train
- Train from Weiherhammer to Frankfurt am Main
- Weiherhammer to Wiesbaden Train
- Weiherhammer to Rostock Train
- Weiherhammer to Kaiserslautern
- Weiherhammer to Halstenbek Train
- Train from Weiherhammer to Zagreb
- Weiherhammer to Oisterwijk Train
- Train from Weiherhammer to Amsterdam
- Weiherhammer to Diemen
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.