Compare train tickets from Aichstetten to Strasbourg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 16 daily trains from Aichstetten to Strasbourg. Traveling by train from Aichstetten to Strasbourg usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 31 minutes.
|Distance||117 mi (188 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Aichstetten to Strasbourg?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Aichstetten, Baden-Württemberg to Strasbourg,, However, there are 16 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||16||5h 25m||£64.28|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Aichstetten to Strasbourg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Aichstetten to Strasbourg?
The distance between Aichstetten and Strasbourg is approximately 117 miles, or 188 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 31 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Aichstetten to Strasbourg are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Aichstetten at 06:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Aichstetten to Strasbourg?
There are 16 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Strasbourg to Aichstetten.
Where is the train station in Aichstetten?
There is one train station in Aichstetten.
Where is the train station in Strasbourg?
Strasbourg receives travelers from Aichstetten at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Strasbourg:
Need a return trip from Strasbourg to Aichstetten?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Aichstetten
- Train from Aichstetten to Hall in Tirol
- Train from Aichstetten to Linz
- Aichstetten to Domat/Ems Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Montreux
- Aichstetten to Singen Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Ansbach
- Train from Aichstetten to Friedberg
- Aichstetten to Gilching Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Lindau
- Aichstetten to Nuremberg
- Train from Aichstetten to Reichersbeuern
- Train from Aichstetten to Sachsen bei Ansbach
- Aichstetten to Hasbergen
- Train from Aichstetten to Cologne
- Train from Aichstetten to Kerken
- Aichstetten to Zagreb Train
- Train from Aichstetten to Haarlem
- Aichstetten to Rotterdam Train
Continue by train from Strasbourg
- Train from Strasbourg to Gundelfingen
- Strasbourg to Mühlhausen-Ehingen Train
- Strasbourg to Neckargemünd Train
- Strasbourg to Salach Train
- Train from Strasbourg to Wolfegg
- Strasbourg to Gaimersheim Train
- Train from Strasbourg to Reckendorf
- Strasbourg to Weilheim in Oberbayern
- Strasbourg to Groß-Gerau Train
- Strasbourg to Offenbach Train
- Train from Strasbourg to Rastede
- Train from Strasbourg to Bad Oeynhausen
- Train from Strasbourg to Hürth
- Train from Strasbourg to Pulheim
- Train from Strasbourg to Frankenthal
- Strasbourg to Gundersheim
- Train from Strasbourg to Mainz
- Train from Strasbourg to Radebeul
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.