Compare train tickets from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden. Traveling by train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden usually takes around one hour, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||17 mi (28 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Schwäbisch Gmünd, Baden-Württemberg to Remshalden, Baden-Württemberg. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||2||0h 36m||£7.35|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Schwäbisch Gmünd at 19:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Remshalden?
Trains leave the station in Schwäbisch Gmünd twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Remshalden to Schwäbisch Gmünd.
Where is the train station in Schwäbisch Gmünd?
There is one train station in Schwäbisch Gmünd.
Where is the train station in Remshalden?
Remshalden has one train station.
Need a return trip from Remshalden to Schwäbisch Gmünd?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schwäbisch Gmünd
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Reutte
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Vienna
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Halle Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Liège
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Heidelberg Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Kehl Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Kirchberg an der Murr
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Stuttgart Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Coburg Train
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Nuremberg
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Giessen
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Minden Train
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Mudersbach
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Dresden
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Trento
- Train from Schwäbisch Gmünd to Venice
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Apeldoorn
- Schwäbisch Gmünd to Warsaw Train
Continue by train from Remshalden
- Train from Bahlingen to Eimeldingen
- Train from Birkenfeld to Emsdetten
- Breisach to Albstadt
- Train from Burladingen to Frankfurt am Main
- Eppingen to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Gondelsheim to Gummersbach
- Gutach im Breisgau to Berlin Train
- Haslach im Kinzigtal to Dendermonde
- Train from Jestetten to Usch
- Kämpfelbach to Stuttgart
- Karlsdorf-Neuthard to Berlin
- Train from Marxzell to Vlotho
- Train from Obersulm to Prague
- Train from Sachsenheim to Oerlenbach
- Train from Steinen to Zurich
- Weikersheim to Brunswick Train
- Zaisenhausen to Niederwerrn Train
- Zwingenberg to Bamberg Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.