Trains from Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 32 daily trains from Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla. Traveling by train from Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla usually takes around 10 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 6 hours and 11 minutes.
|Distance||263 mi (424 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla?
2 train services operate from Schwetzingen, Baden-Württemberg to Ottendorf-Okrilla, Saxony. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 28 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||28||9h 46m||£94.71|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||4||11h 56m||£65.68|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla?
The distance between Schwetzingen and Ottendorf-Okrilla is approximately 263 miles, or 424 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 10 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 11 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Schwetzingen at 14:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 21:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Schwetzingen to Ottendorf-Okrilla?
There are 32 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Schwetzingen.
Where is the train station in Schwetzingen?
There is one train station in Schwetzingen.
Where is the train station in Ottendorf-Okrilla?
There are more train stations and stops in Ottendorf-Okrilla than most cities. Most trains from Schwetzingen will stop at one (or more) of the 4 following stations in Ottendorf-Okrilla:
Train stations in Ottendorf-Okrilla:
Need a return trip from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Schwetzingen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Schwetzingen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Bregenz
- Train from Schwetzingen to Innsbruck
- Train from Schwetzingen to Basel
- Schwetzingen to Dußlingen Train
- Schwetzingen to Heidelberg
- Schwetzingen to Igersheim
- Train from Schwetzingen to Fürth
- Train from Schwetzingen to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Munich
- Schwetzingen to Seefeld Train
- Schwetzingen to Hamburg Train
- Schwetzingen to Greifswald Train
- Schwetzingen to Cologne Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Twello
- Train from Schwetzingen to Zevenaar
- Schwetzingen to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Heino
- Train from Schwetzingen to Žilina
Continue by train from Ottendorf-Okrilla
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Salzburg Train
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Lier
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Valasske Mezirici
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Radolfzell Train
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Diedorf Train
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Gräfelfing
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Neu-Ulm
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Unterföhring
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Greifswald
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Helmstedt Train
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Seelze
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Leipzig
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Rackwitz
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Weißwasser
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Zeithain
- Train from Ottendorf-Okrilla to Jelling
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Paris Train
- Ottendorf-Okrilla to Strasbourg Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.