Compare train tickets from Herzogenrath to Sachsen bei Ansbach
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 194 daily trains from Herzogenrath to Sachsen bei Ansbach. Traveling by train from Herzogenrath to Sachsen bei Ansbach usually takes around 7 hours and 26 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 5 hours and 39 minutes.
|Distance||230 mi (370 km)|
|Fastest train||5h 39m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Herzogenrath to Sachsen bei Ansbach?
2 train services operate from Herzogenrath, North Rhine-Westphalia to Sachsen bei Ansbach, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 142 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||142||7h 23m||£81.98|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||52||7h 35m||£76.05|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Herzogenrath to Sachsen bei Ansbach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Herzogenrath to Sachsen bei Ansbach?
The distance between Herzogenrath and Sachsen bei Ansbach is approximately 230 miles, or 370 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours and 26 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 5 hours and 39 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Herzogenrath to Sachsen bei Ansbach are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Herzogenrath at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Herzogenrath to Sachsen bei Ansbach?
There are 194 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Herzogenrath.
Where is the train station in Herzogenrath?
Because some trains make multiple stops before leaving the city, there are 4 stops and stations in Herzogenrath where you can board the train.
Train stations in Herzogenrath:
Where is the train station in Sachsen bei Ansbach?
Sachsen bei Ansbach has one train station.
Need a return trip from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Herzogenrath?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Herzogenrath
- Herzogenrath to Linz Train
- Train from Herzogenrath to Rum
- Herzogenrath to Antwerp Train
- Herzogenrath to Bruges Train
- Train from Herzogenrath to Liège
- Train from Herzogenrath to Namur
- Herzogenrath to Sachseln Train
- Herzogenrath to Prague Train
- Herzogenrath to Aalen Train
- Herzogenrath to Vilshofen an der Donau Train
- Train from Herzogenrath to Kassel
- Train from Herzogenrath to Pohlheim
- Train from Herzogenrath to Düsseldorf
- Train from Herzogenrath to Erfurt
- Train from Herzogenrath to Rome
- Train from Herzogenrath to Groningen
- Train from Herzogenrath to Capelle aan den IJssel
- Train from Herzogenrath to The Hague
Continue by train from Sachsen bei Ansbach
- Train from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Salzburg
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Brussels Train
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Prague Train
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Stuttgart Train
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Augsburg Train
- Train from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Neckarsteinach
- Train from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Einbeck
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Germersheim Train
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Kandel Train
- Train from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Train from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Römerberg
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Schifferstadt Train
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Wörth am Rhein Train
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Dessau
- Train from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Milan
- Train from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Luxembourg
- Train from Sachsen bei Ansbach to Wijchen
- Sachsen bei Ansbach to Amsterdam Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.