Compare train tickets from Rheinbach to Niefern-Öschelbronn
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 82 daily trains from Rheinbach to Niefern-Öschelbronn. Traveling by train from Rheinbach to Niefern-Öschelbronn usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 56 minutes.
|Distance||145 mi (233 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Rheinbach to Niefern-Öschelbronn?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Rheinbach, North Rhine-Westphalia to Niefern-Öschelbronn, Baden-Württemberg. However, there are 82 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||82||4h 46m||£58.42|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Rheinbach to Niefern-Öschelbronn during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Rheinbach to Niefern-Öschelbronn?
The distance between Rheinbach and Niefern-Öschelbronn is approximately 145 miles, or 233 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 56 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Rheinbach to Niefern-Öschelbronn are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Rheinbach at 00:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Rheinbach to Niefern-Öschelbronn?
There are 82 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Rheinbach.
Where is the train station in Rheinbach?
There are two stations in Rheinbach where you can board the train to Niefern-Öschelbronn.
Train stations in Rheinbach:
Where is the train station in Niefern-Öschelbronn?
Niefern-Öschelbronn has one train station.
Need a return trip from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Rheinbach?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Rheinbach
- Train from Rheinbach to Bayreuth
- Train from Rheinbach to Fürstenzell
- Train from Rheinbach to Mindelheim
- Train from Rheinbach to Nuremberg
- Train from Rheinbach to Rotthalmünster
- Rheinbach to Waakirchen
- Train from Rheinbach to Biebergemünd
- Train from Rheinbach to Wiesbaden
- Rheinbach to Bad Zwischenahn Train
- Train from Rheinbach to Osnabrück
- Rheinbach to Dortmund Train
- Train from Rheinbach to Krefeld
- Rheinbach to Paderborn Train
- Rheinbach to Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler Train
- Train from Rheinbach to Weinbergen
- Rheinbach to Avignon Train
- Rheinbach to Trento Train
- Train from Rheinbach to Gouda
Continue by train from Niefern-Öschelbronn
- Niefern-Öschelbronn to Innsbruck Train
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Salzburg
- Niefern-Öschelbronn to Zurich Train
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Kolín
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Esslingen am Neckar
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Erding
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Eichenzell
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Oldenburg
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Bielefeld
- Niefern-Öschelbronn to Bonn
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Cologne
- Niefern-Öschelbronn to Drensteinfurt Train
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Düsseldorf
- Niefern-Öschelbronn to Gummersbach Train
- Niefern-Öschelbronn to Telgte
- Niefern-Öschelbronn to Völklingen Train
- Niefern-Öschelbronn to Oss
- Train from Niefern-Öschelbronn to Voorburg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.