Compare train tickets from Greensburg to Salisbury
How much are train tickets from Greensburg, PA to Salisbury, NC?
|Fastest train||17h 7m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Greensburg to Salisbury during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Greensburg to Salisbury?
In the last month, £124.13 was the average price of a train ticket from Greensburg, PA to Salisbury, NC. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Greensburg to Salisbury?
The distance between Greensburg and Salisbury is approximately 324 miles, or 521 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 17 hours and 7 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Greensburg to Salisbury are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Greensburg at 08:00 and arrives in Salisbury around 17 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Greensburg to Salisbury?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Salisbury to Greensburg.
Which train should you take from Greensburg to Salisbury?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Greensburg, Pennsylvania to Salisbury, North Carolina. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Greensburg to Salisbury every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from £124.
Where is the train station in Greensburg?
There is one train station in Greensburg:
- Harrison Ave and Seton Hill Dr
Where is the train station in Salisbury?
Salisbury has one train station:
- 215 Depot St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Greensburg
- Train from Greensburg to Tuscaloosa
- Train from Greensburg to Riverside
- Greensburg to San Luis Obispo
- Greensburg to Santa Rosa Train
- Greensburg to Buena Vista
- Greensburg to Moffat Train
- Train from Greensburg to Glenview
- Train from Greensburg to Normal
- Train from Greensburg to Holland
- Train from Greensburg to Poplar Bluff
- Greensburg to Laughlin
- Train from Greensburg to Hudson
- Train from Greensburg to New York
- Train from Greensburg to Norman
- Train from Greensburg to Philadelphia
- Train from Greensburg to Pittsburgh
- Train from Greensburg to Quakertown
- Train from Greensburg to Kingston
Continue by train from Salisbury
- Train from Salisbury to Washington D.C.
- Train from Salisbury to Orlando
- Salisbury to Tampa
- Train from Salisbury to Atlanta
- Salisbury to Chicago Train
- Train from Salisbury to New Orleans
- Salisbury to Baltimore Train
- Train from Salisbury to Charlotte
- Train from Salisbury to Durham
- Train from Salisbury to Greensboro
- Train from Salisbury to Kannapolis
- Train from Salisbury to Raleigh
- Salisbury to Wilmington Train
- Train from Salisbury to Trenton
- Salisbury to New York Train
- Salisbury to Philadelphia Train
- Train from Salisbury to Norfolk
- Train from Salisbury to Richmond