Compare train tickets from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenmarkt
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 25 daily trains from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenmarkt. Traveling by train from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenmarkt usually takes around 4 hours and 30 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 6 minutes.
|Distance||129 mi (207 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 6m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenmarkt?
2 train services operate from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Neuenmarkt, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 24 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenmarkt during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenmarkt?
The distance between Frankfurt am Main and Neuenmarkt is approximately 129 miles, or 207 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 4 hours and 30 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 6 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenmarkt are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt am Main at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt am Main to Neuenmarkt?
There are 25 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Neuenmarkt to Frankfurt am Main.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
Frankfurt am Main has 3 stations where passengers can board the train to Neuenmarkt.
Train stations in Frankfurt am Main:
Central Train Station
Where is the train station in Neuenmarkt?
Neuenmarkt has one train station.
Need a return trip from Neuenmarkt to Frankfurt am Main?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main to Interlaken Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Lindau Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Cheb
- Frankfurt am Main to Baiersbronn Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Grenzach-Wyhlen
- Frankfurt am Main to Kirchheim unter Teck Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Wangen im Allgäu Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Landshut Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Greifswald Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Mettmann Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Siegburg
- Frankfurt am Main to Steinfurt Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Swisttal
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wetter
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Cochem
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Neunkirchen
- Frankfurt am Main to Metz
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Venlo
Continue by train from Neuenmarkt
- Train from Arrach to Obertraubling
- Aßling to Bad Aibling Train
- Bad Kötzting to Amberg Train
- Train from Bergen to Dresden
- Train from Burgthann to Plauen
- Dorfen to Lindau
- Fürstenfeldbruck to Paris Train
- Gaißach to Starnberg Train
- Höchstädt an der Donau to Düsseldorf Train
- Train from Lindberg to Mücheln
- Mainleus to Langenbach Train
- Train from Maisach to Kirchheim unter Teck
- Schliersee to Salzburg
- Schliersee to Dortmund Train
- Train from Schöllkrippen to Zagreb
- Solnhofen to Feldberg Train
- Train from Stammbach to Berlin
- Train from Stockheim to Hamburg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.