Search coach tickets to Monterrey
How to get to Monterrey by coach
|Trips per day||401|
We partner with the top coach & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
As the third-largest city in Mexico, Monterrey often surprises visitors with its rich cultural heritage. The city’s crown jewel is the Cerro de la Silla, which is the saddled-shaped mountain dominating its skyline. It features hiking trails that allow you to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. As you stroll around Monterrey, don’t miss out on the chance to visit Cerro del Obispado, which features a small museum that gives you an insight into the city’s history. For those who simply wish to wander here and there, the Macroplaza, which is the largest local plaza in Mexico, offers plenty of chances to mingle with locals and for shopping.
Those who enjoy their food with a spicy and smoky twist will love Monterrey. For a taste of authentic local specialties, head over to La Huasteca or El Regio. For cheap eats, Dona Tota or Taqueria Las Monjitas offer a good selection.
The city’s main station for intercity bus transportation is Central de Autobuses. There is also a Greyhound Terminal in the General Escobedo District. The city’s main airport is General Mariano Escobedo International Airport.
Central de Autobuses is a hub of intercity bus service into and out of Monterrey. It is conveniently located near the city center so that you can easily reach other parts of the city from this location. Plus, the Cuauhtémoc subway stop is right across the street, serving L1 and L2 lines. The station includes a large waiting area with seats for passengers and other amenities such as public restrooms and fast-food restaurants.
Popular coach stations in Monterrey:
Central de Autobuses
Transpais Central Monterrey
What coach companies travel to Monterrey, Nuevo León?
Coach companies serving Monterrey
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a coach ticket to Monterrey?
Where is the coach station in Monterrey, Mexico?
The busiest coach station in Monterrey is Central de Autobuses. As Monterrey's main station, it has the most coaches coming and going. However, a popular alternative is Transpais Central Monterrey.
Which coach service has the best service to Monterrey?
Is Monterrey a popular coach travel destination?
What is the population of Monterrey?
How much do coach tickets to Monterrey cost?
What type of traveler does Monterrey attract?
What coach station is located closest to the city center of Monterrey?
Top coach routes to and from Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Guadalajara
- bus from Montemorelos to Monterrey
- bus from Laredo to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Allende
- bus from Hualahuises to Monterrey
- bus from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Mexico City
- bus from Monterrey to Nuevo Laredo
- bus from Monterrey to San Juan de los Lagos
- bus from Piedras Negras to Monterrey
- bus from Dallas to Monterrey
- bus from Linares to Monterrey
- bus from Austin to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Dallas
- bus from Monterrey to Tampico
- bus from Matehuala to Monterrey
- bus from Ramos Arizpe to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Matehuala
- bus from Monterrey to Ciudad Victoria
- bus from Monterrey to Houston
- bus from Monclova to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to San Luis Potosí City
- bus from Monterrey to Ciudad Valles
- bus from San Luis Potosí City to Monterrey
- bus from Ciudad Victoria to Monterrey
- bus from Ciudad Valles to Monterrey
- bus from San Antonio to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Torreón
- bus from Plant City to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Austin
- bus from Saltillo to Monterrey
- bus from Allende to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Saltillo
- bus from Monterrey to San Antonio
- bus from Monterrey to Ramos Arizpe
- bus from Monterrey to Piedras Negras
- bus from Monterrey to Doraville
- bus from Querétaro to Monterrey
- bus from Houston to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Nava
Wanderu is the simplest way to book coach and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare coach and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap coach and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best coach and train deals out there.