Search bus tickets to Monterrey
How to get to Monterrey by bus
|Trips per day||338|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
As the third-largest city in Mexico, Monterrey often surprises visitors with its rich cultural heritage. The city’s crown jewel is the Cerro de la Silla, which is the saddled-shaped mountain dominating its skyline. It features hiking trails that allow you to enjoy a panoramic view of the city. As you stroll around Monterrey, don’t miss out on the chance to visit Cerro del Obispado, which features a small museum that gives you an insight into the city’s history. For those who simply wish to wander here and there, the Macroplaza, which is the largest local plaza in Mexico, offers plenty of chances to mingle with locals and for shopping.
Those who enjoy their food with a spicy and smoky twist will love Monterrey. For a taste of authentic local specialties, head over to La Huasteca or El Regio. For cheap eats, Dona Tota or Taqueria Las Monjitas offer a good selection.
The city’s main station for intercity bus transportation is Central de Autobuses. There is also a Greyhound Terminal in the General Escobedo District. The city’s main airport is General Mariano Escobedo International Airport.
Central de Autobuses is a hub of intercity bus service into and out of Monterrey. It is conveniently located near the city center so that you can easily reach other parts of the city from this location. Plus, the Cuauhtémoc subway stop is right across the street, serving L1 and L2 lines. The station includes a large waiting area with seats for passengers and other amenities such as public restrooms and fast-food restaurants.
Popular bus stations in Monterrey:
Transpais Central Monterrey
Central de Autobuses
What bus companies travel to Monterrey, Nuevo León?
Bus companies serving Monterrey
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Monterrey?
Where is the bus station in Monterrey, Mexico?
The busiest bus station in Monterrey is Transpais Central Monterrey. As Monterrey's main station, it has the most buses coming and going. However, a popular alternative is Central de Autobuses.
Which bus service has the best service to Monterrey?
Is Monterrey a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Monterrey?
How much do bus tickets to Monterrey cost?
What type of traveler does Monterrey attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Monterrey?
Top bus routes to and from Monterrey
- bus from San Antonio to Monterrey
- bus from Ciudad Valles to Monterrey
- bus from San Luis Potosí City to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to San Luis Potosí City
- bus from Monterrey to Laredo
- bus from Monterrey to Austin
- bus from Monclova to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Torreón
- bus from Monterrey to Nava
- bus from Querétaro to Monterrey
- bus from Houston to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Doraville
- bus from Allende to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Saltillo
- bus from Allende to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to San Antonio
- bus from Monterrey to Ramos Arizpe
- bus from Saltillo to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Piedras Negras
- bus from Dallas to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Tamazunchale
- bus from Monterrey to San Juan de los Lagos
- bus from Montemorelos to Monterrey
- bus from Laredo to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Guadalajara
- bus from Monterrey to Nuevo Laredo
- bus from Monterrey to Mexico City
- bus from Monterrey to Allende
- bus from Hualahuises to Monterrey
- bus from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey
- bus from Plant City to Monterrey
- bus from Austin to Monterrey
- bus from Linares to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Dallas
- bus from Nava to Monterrey
- bus from Matehuala to Monterrey
- bus from Ramos Arizpe to Monterrey
- bus from Monterrey to Tampico
- bus from Monterrey to Houston
- bus from Monterrey to Ciudad Victoria
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.