Compare train tickets from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 9 daily trains from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main. Traveling by train from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main usually takes around 11 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 9 hours and 18 minutes.
|Distance||266 mi (428 km)|
|Fastest train||9h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main?
2 train services operate from Kuchl, to Frankfurt am Main, Hesse. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 8 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||12h 53m||£91.77|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||8||10h 47m||£96.04|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main?
The distance between Kuchl and Frankfurt am Main is approximately 266 miles, or 428 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 9 hours and 18 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Kuchl at 22:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 23:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Kuchl to Frankfurt am Main?
There are 9 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Kuchl.
Where is the train station in Kuchl?
There is one train station in Kuchl.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt am Main?
There are more train stations and stops in Frankfurt am Main than most cities. Most trains from Kuchl will stop at one (or more) of the 3 following stations in Frankfurt am Main:
Train stations in Frankfurt am Main:
Need a return trip from Frankfurt am Main to Kuchl?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Kuchl
- Bad Ischl to Berlin Train
- Train from Bichlbach to Plauen
- Bruck an der Mur to Leipzig
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Hainburg an der Donau to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Hermagor-Pressegger See to Hamburg
- Train from Leonding to Passau
- Train from Lienz to Tannheim
- Mallnitz to Berlin Train
- Pasching to Flörsheim am Main
- Ried im Zillertal to Munich
- Train from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale
- Sankt Pankraz to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Train
- Spital am Pyhrn to Willstätt
- Train from Tauplitz to Asperg
- Train from Tauplitz to Großengottern
- Wernstein am Inn to Erding Train
- Train from Windischgarsten to Renchen
Continue by train from Frankfurt am Main
- Frankfurt am Main to Boortmeerbeek Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Aywaille Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Geneva
- Frankfurt am Main to Besigheim Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Blaustein Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Lauda-Königshofen Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Lorch Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Simmelsdorf
- Frankfurt am Main to Großenkneten
- Frankfurt am Main to Hüttingen an der Kyll Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Salmtal
- Frankfurt am Main to Löbau Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Staßfurt Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Leinefelde-Worbis Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Marseille
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Voorburg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Zwijndrecht
- Frankfurt am Main to Vaxjo Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.