Compare train tickets from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bichlbach
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bichlbach. Traveling by train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bichlbach usually takes around 35 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 23 minutes.
|Distance||15 mi (24 km)|
|Fastest train||0h 23m|
|Trains per day||29|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bichlbach?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||0h 35m||£7.07|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bichlbach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bichlbach?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bichlbach are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Garmisch-Partenkirchen at 08:00 while the last train of the day leaves at 20:00. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bichlbach?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. 29 of these are direct connections to Bichlbach. While direct trains may still make stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains at any point. If you're looking to get to your destination faster, a direct train is the convenient and time-efficient choice.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bichlbach to Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
Where is the train station in Garmisch-Partenkirchen?
Garmisch-Partenkirchen has 3 stations where passengers can board the train to Bichlbach.
Train stations in Garmisch-Partenkirchen:
Where is the train station in Bichlbach?
Bichlbach has one train station.
Need a return trip from Bichlbach to Garmisch-Partenkirchen?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Sankt Pankraz
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Bruges
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Basel
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Heilbronn Train
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Tübingen
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Berchtesgaden
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Kohlberg Train
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Mühldorf
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Aachen Train
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Essen Train
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Marsberg
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Wuppertal
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Zittau
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Jena Train
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Kastrup
- Train from Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Milan
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Katowice
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Malmo Train
Continue by train from Bichlbach
- Aschau im Zillertal to Langenbach Train
- Badgastein to Munich Train
- Train from Bad Ischl to Neubiberg
- Bad Ischl to Unterföhring Train
- Train from Freistadt to Berlin
- Train from Hopfgarten-Markt to Aitrach
- Train from Hopfgarten-Markt to Cologne
- Train from Inzing to Erding
- Train from Krieglach to Beimerstetten
- Train from Radfeld to Chemnitz
- Train from Saint Anton am Arlberg to Burbach
- Train from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb
- Train from Uderns to Ottendorf-Okrilla
- Train from Vöcklamarkt to Munich
- Wernstein am Inn to Waldkraiburg
- Train from Wörgl to Edling
- Train from Ybbs an der Donau to Munich
- Zell an der Pram to Haar
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.